X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    "White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song
    That was e46 there buddy.
    There was debate over this in the last thread. The hood and dash looked a lot more like an E30 than an E46. The dash above the instrument cluster was way to squared to be an E46 dash.
    They use the same car to chase a robber down later on in the movie. It's a red e46 cabrio.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

"White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song
      That was e46 there buddy.
      There was debate over this in the last thread. The hood and dash looked a lot more like an E30 than an E46. The dash above the instrument cluster was way to squared to be an E46 dash.
      They use the same car to chase a robber down later on in the movie. It's a red e46 cabrio.
      That sure as hell looks like an E30 dash and hood in the pic I posted, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't know, I refuse to watch that movie.

Comment

Look at the design of the front seats..... it's not an e30. I just rewatched the movie again.
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Just cuz they use an E46 in another scene in the movie doesn't mean that's not an E30. Hollywood does this all the time and sometimes you can see the discrepancies (ie Ronin: E34 M5 but they show 2 different BMW rims in different scenes) I also think it's an E30. I've looked at the seats (headrests removed, iC/M3 type double stitching, the hood, windshield strip and dash and it still looks like an E30 to me.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
            E30 325i Convertible Silver Metallic - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
            Is this Buffy the MOVIE, or Buffy the Series?? I have never seen a sliver E30 in Buffy the Series.

On the other hand...Giles Drives a Red Cabrio in the later seasons. The funny thing is, it's descirbed as this. Mind you, the production date of this season was 2000.

Episode 2 (80th in the series)

The Real Me

(We get to know Buffy's sister Dawn.)

Late September, 2000

· Giles is driving a brand new red BMW convertible

· Crazy man on the street tells Dawn that he "knows what she is."

· Harmony is back in town, with a new gang of vampires.

· Giles' buys "The Magic Box"
            Someone needs to do their home work.

:)

Comment

Look at the design of the front seats..... it's not an e30. I just rewatched the movie again.
              hahaha I just watched the movie for the first time tonight wiht my GF, and josh, it is an e46 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                hahaha I just watched the movie for the first time tonight wiht my GF, and josh, it is an e46 ;)
                As reelizmpro said, it may be an E46 in the rolling shots, but THAT car in the picture I posted and the one in the trailer, which is the only part of that movie I have seen, is an E30.

Those are E30 sport seats with no headrests, that is an E30 dashboard, and that is an E30 hood.

Comment

Ok I just relooked at the pic you posted josh, and I'm starting to noticed what you were saying. It's starting to look more and more like an e30, the e46 was a brighter red! You're a freakin NERD JOSH!!!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                    You're a freakin NERD JOSH!!!!! :D
                    Tell me something I don't know. :D

Comment

Yes the headrests were removed. There's one shot where they get that ugly ass driver on focus and it clearly shows the e30 lines and the sport seat.

Touche. People need a life.

Edit: Even better...... after the Michelle Branch song, when they switch to the rap song, they show the blond girl turning around to criticize the song. You can clearly see the e30's dashboard then.

Edit2: Funny enough.... the headrest magically reappeared.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Yes the headrests were removed. There's one shot where they get that ugly ass driver on focus and it clearly shows the e30 lines and the sport seat.

Touche. People need a life.
                        I'm just an incredibly nit-picky movie watcher. I seriously point out editing mistakes, period-placement errors, and shit like that at least once in just about every movie I watch. I'm a HUGE film afficionado, so shit like that just grabs my attention. I'm cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro
                          Just cuz they use an E46 in another scene in the movie doesn't mean that's not an E30. Hollywood does this all the time and sometimes you can see the discrepancies (ie Ronin: E34 M5 but they show 2 different BMW rims in different scenes) I also think it's an E30. I've looked at the seats (headrests removed, iC/M3 type double stitching, the hood, windshield strip and dash and it still looks like an E30 to me.
                          :stupid: Nuff said :)

Comment

back on topic, there's a red diving-board cab in "blood and wine". which is actually not a bad flick in its own right.
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

IIRC there is a "ghetto fabulous" red 325i in Boys 'n The Hood? I remember thinking when the movie was first released, "how sweet a car it is, wish I had one".............. now I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just saw "The Interpreter" this evening, and it has a little Bronzit Cab parked on the street in one scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X