No announcement yet.

Build: Devon saves a slicktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool project man, looking forward to see where it goes.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
      Devon, whats the estimated quarter mile time? I'm adding to the bet that my car will also be faster than yours in a straight line. Since we know who would win in the bends...

i weigh like 140# more than you! not fair! and dont you race shifter carts?

i dont want to make any predictions lol, i went to the track once with the vert, i do not think i know it that well to be spitting numbers out. all i can say is we will all be surprised no matter what it runs. lol

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
        i weigh like 140# more than you! not fair! and dont you race shifter carts?

i dont want to make any predictions lol, i went to the track once with the vert, i do not think i know it that well to be spitting numbers out. all i can say is we will all be surprised no matter what it runs. lol
        We shall see then Devon, we shall see

And yeah, I have a small amount of driving experience, all really depends on how much you know about the car...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          We shall see then Devon, we shall see

And yeah, I have a small amount of driving experience, all really depends on how much you know about the car...

yes we will.

im more concerned with shutting down all the mustangs and sti's i see in towson than anything else!

Comment

nice project, good work so far man keep it up! Ill try to come help when the motor is ready to drop in...lets get that volvo lip on as well :)
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

Do work! looking good. It's always fun to see how far people get at apt complexes. I would be doing the same thing!

Comment

this is definitely a car that has some potential… just needs a good buff, right stuart?

Comment

update!

FINALLY had time to break down the motor, got all accessories and brackets and what not stripped off, leaving the bottom end in tact for machine shop to deal with.

stripped the interior out, love it. car feels soooo light, i know if i am having fun with it now, it should be a lot better in a few more weeks.

i'll throw a few pics up here later.

BTW
                  the m42 and complete driveline of this car will be forsale very soon, only asking for 400 for motor, 100 for trans, 50 driveshaft, and 150 for LSD diff. or 600 even for everything.

Comment

So what happened to this?
                    -Alex

Comment

lol you're wrong alex

Originally posted by Roysneon
                      $5 shipped?
                      Originally posted by MarkD
                      You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

an f150 to the face

Comment

Working...
                        X