• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gray Cloth Sport Seats - No Longer Available

Gray Cloth Sport Seats

Throwing feelers out for these seats.

I'm looking for some gray cloth sport seats, like these:

Gray houndstooth cloth rather than the stripes is okay too. I prefer decent condition, but show me what you've got. I know somebody has these! Willing to pay up to $800.

List Date: 10/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Gray Cloth Sport Seats
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

I have some sport seats sitting around that we could recover in the cloth your are wanting. I'm thinking we could do it all for $800. I'll have to check on shipping cost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    For all inquiries PM me or email: sales@stitchedwheels.com
    ig:stitchedwheels

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

you're welcome
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Still looking...

Comment

0269 / & houndstooth

ive only got an upper & lower centre cushion available & some bolsters

Comment

I have a full set of the exact sport interior in your image. Would be willing to let it go. Its in 7/10 shape I'd say, some minor splitting on the passenger seat and some wear (but not ripping) on the door side bolster on the driver. With Brutus's lower centre cushion they would be pretty nice.

PM me if interested.

Comment

PM'd. I'm currently looking for seats only as I actually like the combination of black door panels w/ gray seats... interested if you're willing to separate.

Here's something I've been wondering, might as well ask it here. What's up with the different shades of gray cloth offered by BMW? Everyone calls the fabric in my pic 0269 anthrazit, but according to the fabric swatches, anthrazit is much darker, meaning the seats in my pic would have to be the 0270 silver. Is this correct, or are they indeed anthrazit, with the 0270 silver being lighter still? To make things even more confusing, I've actually heard of people with cars showing 0269 anthrazit on the VIN decode but swearing that the car came with 0270 silver. I think maybe because of this confusion people are calling the silver, which is a light gray, anthrazit, which is in reality almost black.

Comment

ahhhh,,, yes 0269 & 0270 are the same pattern,,,,but 0269 is dark with black vinyl on sides & 0270 is silver / light grey with grey on sides----
                  & yes I have E30 FABRICS ALWAYS AVAILABLE !
                  Last edited by brutus; 05-26-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

all fabrics
                    bumpy on previous message , thanks ,,

Comment

Working...
                    X