Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add me to your next batch. A pair and one for the sunroof. I'm guessing they are identical? So 3

Comment

E36 window switches

Please count me in for one pair...
      Thanks for building a super cool update for our e30's

Comment

Are you still selling these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. I have 2 orders to get out before I take more orders. Sorry. Hope to wrap that up soon. It's long over due.

Also, if you've seen the recent post about a gizmo sold by someone else that will turn your stock e30 switches into one touch switches, be very cautious of that. It's not true one touch - just a heads up about that.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Wow! awesome that I stumbled across these! Highly highly interested in buying 4, but I'll wait my turn. That's fine, not in a rush right now. I have a lot of other projects to do right now. :D

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Current batch is starting to ship. If you've been waiting for your unit, I apologize for the delay.

As I'm shipping out the current batch, I'll be talking orders for the next. Please keep in mind, there can be a long lead time on these. If you're not willing to wait, please don't place an order - I just wanted to be up front about that. Everything I sell I make with my own two hands, and in my "free time". Just fair warning.

Comment

Add GLXVento via email to next batch for one sunroof module.

I think tmacbmw74 @r3v wants in too.
                  Last edited by george graves; 04-23-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    Add GLXVento via email to next batch for one sunroof module.

I think tmacbmw74 @r3v wants in too.

Looking forward to my door switches. And later the sunroof switch

Comment

I have all units ready to ship - just waiting on bezels to arrive and inspect. Going to start taking orders soon after I wrap up some USB ports. I'll PM people on the list first. So PM me if you haven't already.

If you've seen a competing product that uses stock e30 switches, I want to make it clear that *this* is totally not that. Not even close. Just FYI.
                      Last edited by george graves; 05-03-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

What's the lead time on a new request?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Eeek. Hard to say, as the last batch took longer then expected.

I'll have to consider that before I take anymore orders.

Comment

Understood, please put me on the top of the list for the next batch in December.

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I hear ya. I get it. I so get it. In the meantime buy up a bunch of e36 window switches, the real OEM ones - only mint condition ones, not the cheap $4 chinese ones that are painted to look like the real thing - that the paint will flake off with the lightest brush. Then pay way too much for each one, and throw out about 1/2 of them as they don't meet your standard. Do that, and again, and again until you are almost losing money on each order. Rince and repeat.

It's a bit more nuanced then just that. /end rant

Comment

Seriously, no rush from me. Do it when you can just please give me a crack at a set of two when you are there. Sorry if December was expecting it too soon.

:P

Comment

Working...
                                X