No announcement yet.

Beyond driven auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shouldnt have to go to facebook to find people, as not everyone will have it.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      shouldnt have to go to facebook to find people, as not everyone will have it.
      Agreed. I am one of those who does not use it. He did respond to my PM here, but at this point things are already set in motion with my bank

Comment

I have been dealing with Matt Robinson via email since October 2016 on lights ordered and paid. My last email has gone unanswered and now the website under maintenance.

Filed a complaint with the State Attorney General's Office and the Federal Trade Commission.

I plan to file a dispute with my credit card company, but it's uncertain if they can do much if this company is no longer doing business. I will provide them the owner's name.:rippedoff:

Comment

Update: after filing a complaint with my bank they sent it to their fraud department and I was refunded the full amount. I'm sorry it had to come to this because I want to support anyone in the community, but if they are going to act like these clowns I have no pity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My credit card company has reached him and awaiting his response. I am somewhat hopeful I will be as successful like you. Also, the Florida AG office received my complaint and open a file on this.

Comment

I've ordered the Bi-xenon retrofit kits from them, after 8 months of being fed bullshit and not seeing my kit, I'm going to be filling a complaint with my bank. I can understand 2 months for a build to order kit, but not 8.

Comment

I filed a chargeback with my bank as well. Hopefully this guy can grow a backbone and learn how to run a business.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

File a complaint with the Florida State District Attorney's Office. You can do it via website; I did. I am sure if there is more than one, they may take more interest than sending him a letter. I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission since this is an internet fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog View Post
                    File a complaint with the Florida State District Attorney's Office. You can do it via website; I did. I am sure if there is more than one, they may take more interest than sending him a letter. I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission since this is an internet fraud.
                    I will make sure, never EVER to wait to ship stuff if you buy from me lol

but for real though, its sad what a lot of companies do to people.

Comment

This was the first vendor to stiff me. Not sure how American Express will manage this, but based on his website "under construction" and eBay account inactive, he went into hiding. When I have time this weekend, I will do my next step with the District Attorney' Office. He can run but can't hide; his LLC is registered under his name and can be found easily. :rippedoff:

Since I have your attention, does your shift boot require use of the old plastic mounting ring or ready to install? My shift boot is worn and your faux leather one is appealing to me. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog View Post
                        This was the first vendor to stiff me. Not sure how American Express will manage this, but based on his website "under construction" and eBay account inactive, he went into hiding. When I have time this weekend, I will do my next step with the District Attorney' Office. He can run but can't hide; his LLC is registered under his name and can be found easily. :rippedoff:

Since I have your attention, does your shift boot require use of the old plastic mounting ring or ready to install? My shift boot is worn and your faux leather one is appealing to me. Let me know. Thanks
                        requires a new ring, i have some spares, pm sent

Comment

Update on Beyond Driven Auto.

I received a letter from the County Consumer Fraud Unit and attached to their letter was Mathew Robinson's email stating he resolved the matter by refunding it via PayPal. I paid using Amex thru his website so know he is statement is inaccurate. Matthew indicated he confronted his business partner and closed the business when he learned it was not shipped. Decided to close the business and refunded the buyer.

I called the Fraud Unit and they are reopening the file. I was impressed that they acted on my complaint. All of you should file this complaint. Just go to the Orange County website.

Be aware it will be his word/email response to the Fraud Unit so he may indicate your money was refunded and it will close the case. If interested, I will post a copy of the letters.

I may even see if there is any of the local news station has an investigative reporter who helps consumers, like in San Francisco, they have Channel 7 On You Side. I will wait until I hear back from the investigator and my credit card company.

The investigator is Matt Krauss. He will call me when he returns to the office.

The saga continues.

Comment

Finally received my refund! It took a County Consumer Fraud investigator to have BDA to respond. A simple email explaining his situation following a prompt refund would have saved his reputation.

:D

Comment

Working...
                            X