Megasquirt controlling e-fan whodwho ms2pnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megasquirt controlling e-fan whodwho ms2pnp

Hey guys! Question for all you running whodwho's MSpnp for e30. I started wiring up a 40A relay for my cooling fan and need advise on it. I'm using the diyautotune db15 connector for the spare outputs and decided to run the switched ground wire to the launch control pin.

Now, how do I go about setting up tunerstudio for temperature control to the launch control pin on db15? Hoping someone knows since i cant get ahold of keith (whodwho) by email or phone. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I don't believe I got an email but I do get a lot of emails/PMs and may have missed it, sorry if I did 8^(

Please send again if you would and well get it figured out - w h o d w h o @ c o x . n e t
    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
      I don't believe I got an email but I do get a lot of emails/PMs and may have missed it, sorry if I did 8^(

Please send again if you would and well get it figured out - w h o d w h o @ c o x . n e t
      Email sent again. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Whodwho - sent you an email to your cox.net address concerning a Megasquirt project. Is there a better way to reach you than that email address?

Comment

Working...
        X