Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Sucks.

Its been quiet in here for a couple days.

I believe she doesn't, that's what started the whole issue for Bill.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post

Comment

Comment

LOL I award you 2 internets and 1 E-cookie... Well played sir well payed
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

f.u.c.k.

nearly sig worthy
              Hank Ahrens
              1984 Alpine Coupe
              1978 911sc

Comment

Goddamn.

Forreal tho I like how she is playing that whole sexist card on Sanders. Sanders is like the last person you could lecture on sexism.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

This thread is done. Close it down, gents.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

She's playing whatever card she thinks she can get away with, light attacks against a guy who got a lot of attention from saying he doesn't wish to attack her. It seems obvious Bernie has the Hillary camp scared, even if the media and DNC bias means he doesn't have a chance at the nomination it may push her campaign into a direction where she has to choose between pleasing voters or pleasing her money backers in certain instances.
                    sigpic
                    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Best.

Comment

i don't think that stupid bitch is going to be elected. however, if she is, i am thinking about defecting to canada.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            i don't think that stupid bitch is going to be elected. however, if she is, i am thinking about defecting to canada.
                            Quoted for when you don't follow through on this.

PS it's not defecting, the word you are looking for is 'emigrating.'

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              I think shes going to be the next one, I dont think there is much that can be done to stop it. I mean who is the RNC going to field Trump..... Thats a scary thought right there, in and of itself

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X