Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free basic e30 m20 cat back

1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
    1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
      Putting my s50 parts back up for sale:

1. S50 cylinder head with approximately 112k miles. Camshafts were sold separately. Sale includes BNIB updated valve retainers and seals. I would recommend having a machine shop install everything. I will also include an Elring brand headgasket to whoever buys the cylinder head. $200

2. S50 engine block, almost complete. The only parts missing are the alternator and belt tensioners. Piston #6 (closest to the firewall) shows signs of either a dropped valve or somehow contacting the valves, I found this out after pulling the engine and separating everything. The grooves on top of the piston are aesthetic and I drove the car for 5 years in this condition and did not notice it until I tore the motor apart to do the headgasket. However, instead of putting it back together I swapped in an s52. $400

Local pickup only, PM me for contact information and more details. Parts are located in Port Washington, N.Y.
      New Year's bump ;D

Comment

Does anyone know if John from 9 Stitch out of S.I still doing E30 interiors?
        '91 318is Alpinweiss/Gray cloth Gone
        '90 325i Schwartz/Tan Gone
        '88 325ix Brillanrot/Blk Restored & sold
        '91 318is Alpinweiss/Tan Restoring

:twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nutz View Post
          Does anyone know if John from 9 Stitch out of S.I still doing E30 interiors?
          John is still out in S.I. Not sure if he's still doing interiors. Below is their contact from their FB site.

CONTACT INFO

Call (347) 782-1302

john@ninestitch.com

Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Sunroof wind shield $40

OEM Center caps for BBS wheels $80

Parts are in 10960. Willing to meet.

Comment

Posted a thread for random assorted parts here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=402286

Obviously i wont charge shipping for locals.

Also have a euro cluster fs that i wont rather not ship for $110. Can post pictures if there is interest.

Comment

I have a set of reverse Frenchy Headlights for E30. I bought them from a member on here that used e36 Bosch Frenchy lights. Lows are French Yellow and Hi are clear. Lows glass are is good condition and Hi are in great condition. They need minor work. $200 picked up. PM me your email for pics.

Comment

I have a set of reverse Frenchy Headlights for E30. I bought them from a member on here that used e36 Bosch Frenchy lights. Lows are French Yellow and Hi are clear. Lows glass are is good condition and Hi are in great condition. They need minor work. $200 picked up. The lights are completely taken apart.

Last edited by GT BMW E30; 02-23-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Bump and price drop, time for spring cleaning.

1. S50 cylinder head with approximately 112k miles. Camshafts were sold separately. Sale includes BNIB updated valve retainers and seals. I would recommend having a machine shop install everything. I will also include an Elring brand headgasket to whoever buys the cylinder head.
                    sale pending

2. S50 engine block, almost complete. The only parts missing are the alternator and belt tensioners. Piston #6 (closest to the firewall) shows signs of either a dropped valve or somehow contacting the valves, I found this out after pulling the engine and separating everything. The grooves on top of the piston are aesthetic and I drove the car for 5 years in this condition and did not notice it until I tore the motor apart to do the headgasket. However, instead of putting it back together I swapped in an s52.
                    $300

Local pickup only, PM me for contact information and more details. Parts are located in Port Washington, N.Y.
                    Last edited by chuckdizzle; 06-15-2017, 12:57 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I have a set of e30 m3 fog light holder clips which is used to mount the fog light holder to the lower valance. They are in good condition. They are used to mount to aftermarket lower valances for the e30 too. $80 mailed usps

Last edited by GT BMW E30; 04-11-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Brand new in boxes M20 ContiTech timing belt kit & Hepu waterpump and gasket bought new from Bavauto

$30 for timing belt kit
                        $60 for the water pump

Can meet you in the NYC/NJ area

www.instagram.com/snwmble
                        #snwmble

Current:
                        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Anyone have an M20 P/S pump for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have a working "i" cluster for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                              have an OEM late model stock "i" lip in great shape.

$75

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/51711945559/

Bump
                              #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

I have 2 sets of late mode taillights in mint condition newly buffed

$75 w bulb holder
                                $50 wo bulb holder
                                #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X