Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came back to R3v after years away to say one thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i've been here for years. i came to this thread to say just one thing: if you vote for hillary, you're a fucking idiot too.

they all suck big sweaty horse dicks.

there is no "right" when it comes to politics. only opinions. just like assholes, everybody has one.
    This is great and totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      I'm voting for Trump.

Not because I think his suited to be our president, but the exact opposite.

I'm voting for Trump, because someone like him is actually able to be a serious candidate in our election and that's a fucking catastrophe. Maybe we should reconsider the sayin', "Anyone can be president."

We're seeing democracy at its finest.
      Sometimes I think the same thing. "Maybe I should vote for Trump just to see how bad he could possibly be. Let's see what happens, it'll be hilarious." A bit of The Call of the Void maybe.

If he's a serious candidate, maybe the USA deserves Trump? Maybe at some point the Republican Party will get so bad they'll have to reform themselves and go back to Eisenhower.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Not any better to vote for dumbass Clinton either... for 4 years this country will be fucked.
        8. Idiots kept Obama in office with us knowing everything he has done has been ruining our country.

We can have Benghazi and emails list every month, Hillary will stay in office while she dildo fucks us with her upside down smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Fsnow View Post
          Um no. Our politicians and politics suck just as big of hairy dick (and assholes) however we just get it over with a bit quicker.
          yeah, let's be fair, we've both had mayors of important cities get caught smoking crack.

it's an entertaining game anywhere you go, really.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

OP, you are just in time. I was going to vote for trump but after seeing this post on a car forum I'm having second thoughts

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Here's the problem. Most republicans will vote Trump purely because he is republican. Most of them will not vote third party or Democrat. A large number of Democrats are compelled to vote third party because Hillary is no better than Trump, but this fucks everything, because even if 70% of Democrats vote 3rd party, Trump will still win.

Unless you vote for Hillary, Trump will win. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                Sorry to see you back!
                Trump for president.
                Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-12-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

What would happen if no one at all voted? Like not a single person. Start election process over with better candidates or have a re vote?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I was about to write that I can't believe how many of you actually think Trump's supporters are Republicans, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that you're all Democrats and likely don't / won't ever actually read anything you don't agree with. Just about the entire Republican party detests Trump and those who support him as much as you do. This is the Tea Party's candidate, not the establishment's, as he was the only true outsider in the race.

That just about the entire mainstream media is blatantly trying to destroy Trump only fuels the resolve of his supporters. They hate the media more than congress, as they feel they've betrayed them even more.

Comment

I get what you're trying to say, but I don't see how you can say that he didn't/doesn't have Republican supporters. The man received countless endorsements from real Reps, even before he had the nomination locked, he garnered lots of votes in non-prime tea party segments, and he wasn't defeated with back room dealing at the convention.

To me that means that he might not have been the preferred candidate, but the mainstream element of the party hitched their wagon to him and are now trying to rapidly distance themselves from the train wreck they see coming.

As to the last thing you said, hate seems to be the main motivator behind his serious supporters. They seem so hell-bent on ruining their lives and the nation by voting for someone who seems intent on sabotaging the government as we know it. Which makes me wonder why they haven't just clocked out of their miserable lives, and instead prefer to make the remainder of the population suffer.

Comment

Yeah you guys haven't met Jacob Zuma yet

Comment

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
                          I was about to write that I can't believe how many of you actually think Trump's supporters are Republicans, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that you're all Democrats and likely don't / won't ever actually read anything you don't agree with. Just about the entire Republican party detests Trump and those who support him as much as you do. This is the Tea Party's candidate, not the establishment's, as he was the only true outsider in the race.

That just about the entire mainstream media is blatantly trying to destroy Trump only fuels the resolve of his supporters. They hate the media more than congress, as they feel they've betrayed them even more.
                          this is all true although trump will infact receive a lot of republican support
                          i think the media bias will backfire and polls don't reflect the current mood of the electorate.

and you are right in that elite republicans and democrats are threatened
                          ALL THE MORE REASON TO VOTE TRUMP
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Literally Hitler

I minored in History in college. I took multiple courses specifically on World War II and Nazi Germany. I have also spent hours upon hours reading books and watching documentaries and visited many World War II landmarks throughout Europe including the Nazi Party Rally grounds in Nuremberg and Auschwitz Death Camp in Poland. The speech in this Youtube video is lifted more or less verbatim from Adolf Hitler. This International Banker conspiracy was Hitlers whole platform, his shtick if you will, that got him appointed Chancellor and led directly to the Holocaust. All you have to do is replace Hillary with the Jews and the United States with Germany and this speech is indistinguishable from one of Hitler's. I have no doubt that the piece of shit speech writer knew exactly what they were doing as it is too close to be a coincidence.

So when you go the polls on November 8th, remember that voting for Trump is voting for the same platform that Hitler used to gain power, start the largest conflict in human history and systematically exterminate nearly every Jew in Europe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-18-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Lemme fix that for ya!

Web Designer / Front End Developer
                              My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

I merged your threads. Please stop making more of them.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X