getouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a steering wheel from this ad:

It was well packaged, shipped quickly and i received great communication.

On this transaction we ran into a couple small snags. How a person responds when things don't go exactly as planned says a lot about them and Miguel dealt with the issues quickly, professionally and with goal of my satisfaction as a customer.

I would not hesitate to do business with again.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

ACS wheel is awesome, arrived quickly, Thanks!

Comment

awesome seller! parts are of great quality would buy from him again for sure.
        "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

purchased some used bilstein b4/kyb shocks from him at a great price!

thanks for good service!!!
          "I have a vision and I won't stop"

Comment

Purchased and received a differential from getouth , good communication and quick shipping!

I'd do business again

Comment

Purchased a ZKW fog light from getouth, great guy to deal with and the item arrived exactly as described! Fast shipping and packaged extremely well. I'd definitely buy from him again.

1999 Alpinweiß M3
              1991 Alpinweiß 318is
              1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

awesome guy to do business with. fast , precise and accurate. Bought a super sprint exhaust and fog light deletes for a late model valence. So many good parts and deals, makes you keep coming back for more, wish there was more funds to keep buying from miguel. We will continue business

Comment

Bought a set of Borbet wheels from Miguel. He shipped immediately and they arrived quick.

Unfortunately, FedEx lost one of the wheels and damaged the rest. After fighting with FedEx for months over compensation, they ultimately refused to pay the entire amount. Miguel still worked with me to give me a refund promptly after returning the wheels back to him.

Bottom Line: Awesome seller. He handled the situation extremely professionally and I recommend business with him. If it wasn't for FedEx, it would have been one of the easiest online transactions I've had. Look forward to business again.

Comment

Bought some parts, couldn't have been a quicker transaction and super fast shipping. Total transaction time was like 4 days. Thanks Getouth!

Comment

Great seller. Quick shipping. Item as described. I couldnt be happier.

Comment

Miguel is a great seller, I'm a repeat buyer and would buy again! Thanks Miguel!

Comment

How accurate was the item description?

Very accurate
                          How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?

Very satisfied
                          How quickly did the seller ship the item?

Very quickly
                          How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?

Very reasonable

....cheers & thank-you very much Miguel!
                          Barron
                          sigpic

Comment

Barron,
                            It's people like you that keep me in the community and on this forum!

Thanks.
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

How accurate was the item description?
                              -Spot on

How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
                              -Very, exceptional in communication

How quickly did the seller ship the item?
                              -Super fast! Couldn't believe how quick it arrived

How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?
                              -Very reasonable

Bought an ACS horn button from Miguel. Met him in person at The Vintage and picked up an ACS dead pedal as well. Great guy and fantastic to deal with. Will keep an eye on what he's selling since I trust him enough to buy anything from him again.

-Patrick

Comment

Bought an Iding power steering wheel from him. Awesome guy and easy to deal with. He has a lot of awesome rare parts and I would definitely do business with him again. Buy with confidence.
                                Originally posted by blunttech
                                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                                :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X