No announcement yet.

Dockweiler Beach Meet: Saturday January 14th 2pm-close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in if my car is completed by then. December is my worst month at work because of the Christmas rush so I have not been able to get my suspension completed, I also got to get it smoged and tagged so I hope to have all that done in the next month or so. If I go I also have a portable grill and can take some burgers for the barbie. I'll update once I can commit.
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

I'll be there but I'd say 40% chance the e30 will join. May not have seats in it :P

1. Lee22 (Baked Whole Chicken)
      2. Chilezen
      3. Silver Surfer (water)
      4. WestCoastEta (Chips)
      5. reelizmpro (Pizza)
      6. MrBurgundy
      7. DjMoss231981 (dessert item/s)
      8. e30lyf (soda)
      9. ardamk2 (hot dogs/buns)
      10. Kalib0y
      11. bmw_e30 (beer)[/QUOTE]
      12. Sh3rpak!ng (sausages+buns)
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

We can't have beer there, right?
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          We can't have beer there, right?
          not sure exactly what the laws are there. It is a state beach so i have seen alcohol there in the past. But please check for yourself and be responsible ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lee22 View Post
            not sure exactly what the laws are there. It is a state beach so i have seen alcohol there in the past. But please check for yourself and be responsible ;)

I just saw someone who was put their name down for beer. That's why I'm asking.

I'll be the guy pounding fifths of Jameson and doing burnouts ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Q

Comment

Just do what everybody else does and hide it. Cans should be fine, bottles are easy to spot and broken glass sucks. Nay on bottles. Yay on plastic cups.

Hmmm, we should contact businesses for raffles & prizes.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                Just do what everybody else does and hide it. Cans should be fine, bottles are easy to spot and broken glass sucks. Nay on bottles. Yay on plastic cups.

The best whiskey comes in a squishy bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Q

Comment

....... Hmmm, we should contact businesses for raffles & prizes.
                  In all the years we've done this meet I don't think we ever had any official prizes or raffle. It could be to the due to the fact that it is usually dark when everybody is hanging around.

Comment

Two years ago was my first Dock meet and we definitely had a raffle. To win, participants competed in either the fat challenge or skinny challenge. I vaguely remember one of the fat challenges was "how fast can you eat a... hot dog+bun (I think?)" and two of the skinny challenges was a sprint, and number of push-ups. I'm pretty sure the prizes were parts supplied by Ireland Engineering.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

I'll be there. 50% chance in the e30 but I'll roll thru with those delicious lumpias.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                        I'll be there. 50% chance in the e30 but I'll roll thru with those delicious lumpias.
                        shit lumpias alone make me want to bail on the family Im busy in the earlier part of the day, so hopefully people will still be there if/when I roll out later on
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Damn hopefully my swap is finished before the meet :D
                          Originally posted by InuFaye
                          silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                          Originally posted by blunttech
                          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                          Originally posted by george graves
                          An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Two years ago was my first Dock meet and we definitely had a raffle. To win, participants competed in either the fat challenge or skinny challenge. I vaguely remember one of the fat challenges was "how fast can you eat a... hot dog+bun (I think?)" and two of the skinny challenges was a sprint, and number of push-ups. I'm pretty sure the prizes were parts supplied by Ireland Engineering.
                            That's right we did do that. I was referring to something "official" like having a tent and the business or manufacture there doing the raffle. But that would be cool either way, it would definitely add a bit of excitement to the event

Comment

Just moved back to the San Diego Area so I might be able to go this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdayz View Post
                                Just moved back to the San Diego Area so I might be able to go this year!
                                Come through for sure.

since I deleted my personal Facebook account years ago, I haven't put anything up about the meet there. I would encourage everyone to share the flyer and the link to this thread on other forums and your social media.

Comment

Working...
                                X