Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88' e30 325i Touring build thread, wiretucked, ITB'd M20, Bagged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love. sounds like you are on your way to making it better.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

that is a stunner. now dont turn it into a m3t and youll be good.

love this car, and not an overly large fan of tourings. love the tails, and dig how the head lights arent tinted.

i would keep the alpinas on it. Rs's are kinda played out. and add a spring pad to the rear to raise it up a little till coils are a go.
      Originally posted by Lof8
      4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
      therefore, their value is much greater.
      Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

I love everything this Touring is saying to me.

Comment

I love it man! Very nice condition as well. I want your seats.
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

damn! looks good

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Hey, thanks for the good feedback guys :o

In regards to the wheels, yeh I am also a little skeptical on how it will look on 15's. I'll put some tires on them, see how it looks and then decide. I must admit though, I am a huge fan of smaller wheels. Even though I really like how it looks with the Alpina's on it currently.

Coil-overs will go on as soon as the car has a had the roadworthy inspection done and has rego, then I am pretty much free to start changing things.

Those tail lights i am assuming are genuine but i'm not really sure how to tell + I didn't realise what they were and how rare they are until you guys pointed them out :/ I am still a bit of a e30 noob to be honest. From pictures on the net at least, they seem legit :)

Won't be too many updates for about three weeks or so, heading to Sumatra on a surf trip for a few weeks, so things will start happening when I get back.
              E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice. I cant express how jealous I am. lol! Alpine e30 touring, almost seems like you snatched it off my dream.

Comment

:ohsnap:

That is one sick touring. FAP FAP FAP FAP

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
                  In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
                  I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

The 15" euro weaves that came stock on my mtII didn't seem all that small but I love weaves/mesh wheels. What tire sizes are you planning on running?
                    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                      The 15" euro weaves that came stock on my mtII didn't seem all that small but I love weaves/mesh wheels. What tire sizes are you planning on running?
                      Yeh I reckon I will be able to pull off the 15's. Just need to run low :)

Was planning on running probably 215/45's. With a decent guard roll should fit nicely. Rear offsets will be a tight fit. I had 16x9 +15 (with 5mm) spacer at the rear with 215/40's on the coupe. fit super tight, but guards could def have been rolled a bit more for more clearance.

With the 15x9 +3 rears, (no spacer) 215/45's i reckon should fit nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                        I love it man! Very nice condition as well. I want your seats.
                        I want your touring...
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Hello to the only other Touring i've seen in Melbourne! haha
                          Hopefully see you around a meet or something one day!

Sick car man! love it. You got alot of the goodies i want lol

Comment

holy fuck that car is gorgeous. The horrible things I'd do for an M-tech touring...especially in white.
                            91 318is M50 swapped
                            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Alright now how about you sell me those MHW tails?
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by e30Nicko View Post
                                Hello to the only other Touring i've seen in Melbourne! haha
                                Hopefully see you around a meet or something one day!

Sick car man! love it. You got alot of the goodies i want lol
                                haha hey mate, yeh I spotted photo's of your touring from the jdmst meet a couple of months back and was super jealous, then this popped up and I couldn't resist!!

Will no doubt bump into you at meet at some point :)

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                                Alright now how about you sell me those MHW tails?
                                I think I'll be hanging onto these for a while. Along with the rest of the car. Won't be giving this thing up anytime soon :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X