No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think literally every single person I know with any interest in voting or politics is supporting Bernie. Well, except for my Christian extremist neighbor. My parents and brother might still be backing Hillary, but they will likely change their tune before the primaries, their early concern was that he didn't have a chance but we all now know that is definitely not the case.

I don't care for Hillary, she is far too right-leaning, but I will vote for her if I have to to keep the GOP fascists out.
    sigpic
    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post

I don't care for Hillary, she is far too right-leaning, but I will vote for her if I have to to keep the GOP fascists out.
      WTF........................... that has got to one of the most oxymoronic statement I have seen in while.... Compared to who Karl Marx????? Its a shame we let everyone vote between 18-35 ....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Lol Sleeve, in the US we have Centrists and Conservatives, no Liberals. I don't see anything wrong with his statement.

I'm all for Bernie too.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          WTF........................... that has got to one of the most oxymoronic statement I have seen in while.... Compared to who Karl Marx????? Its a shame we let everyone vote between 18-35 ....
          Yeah its a shame we let the majority of the population vote, and not just the baby boomers raking in the social security.

Id agree hillary is kinda right on things, until a few years ago she was vehemently against gay marriage.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Well that is why we have the electoral college and unfortunately its the same reason representation of the 50 individual states interests at the federal level was gutted and tossed out a 100 years ago

and the wall street journal is not a credible news source now either?????
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Well that is why we have the electoral college and unfortunately its the same reason representation of the 50 individual states interests at the federal level was gutted and tossed out a 100 years ago

and the wall street journal is not a credible news source now either?????
              Usually credible sources source their work. Instead of saying cause we said so, and "an economist" etc. They did what every news site does, takes something out of context.

Every site does it, its really about averaging all the sites till you get a decent picture lol.
              willschnitz

Comment

WSJ is well researched and cited are you sure you didnt find that in the opinions and editorials section

William Pitt-

Comment

Hell yes, I've been donating to his campaign and going to his local rallies. He's the only candidate that I think can succeed Obama without fucking everything up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                    Hell yes, I've been donating to his campaign and going to his local rallies. He's the only candidate that I think can succeed Obama without fucking everything up again

I donated the $10 a few days ago for that goal or whatever. So I felt Like I did something. I hope we get more debates. This schedule seems super rigged.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                      He's the only candidate that I think can succeed Obama without fucking everything up again
                      Said every citizen who ever voted in every election since the inception of a democracy.

Putting this much faith in any one person to change what is a team effort is foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                        Said every citizen who ever voted in every election since the inception of a democracy.

Putting this much faith in any one person to change what is a team effort is foolishness.
                        It still helps to get at least 1 good branch. Even better if he can appoint supreme court justices.

Obama has shown that you can still get some stuff done, Veto power isnt useless.
                        willschnitz

Comment

So how has Obama unfucked things, I'm curious?
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Gonna slowly step out of this thread nao :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              It still helps to get at least 1 good branch. Even better if he can appoint supreme court justices.

Obama has shown that you can still get some stuff done, Veto power isnt useless.
                              yet could not get all the left wet dreams though with a supper majority in both houses for the 1st 2 years of his 1st term........

Bernnie cant unfuck what the 0 and last bush did. Its going to take a couple of decades fro that

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                                So how has Obama unfucked things, I'm curious?
                                That mess of an Iran Deal, the useless defending of planned parenthood budget. Veto wise.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X