• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    No Strings Attached, with Natalie Portman. mmm
    [ATTACH]51840[/ATTACH]
    that was an e28. still saw it though.

Comment

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the show), Giles drives a red e30 vert. It's an auto, though:(

Comment

e30 m3 in this music video, tacky color matched kidneys LOL
        the ninjas were ballin back then!

Comment

Take Me Home Tonight.

Comment

Knight Rider 2010

Comment

In clerks 2 there is on in the back parking Lott of the restaurant when they go out an argue. i don't remember when exactly it is since i haven't watched it in a year...i just remember seeing it

Comment

inception in the beginning of the scene where its raining and they are trying to get the executive dude in the cab. i swear every director tries to get an e30 in every movie, theyre all over, everywhere but my driveway! hopefully thatll change soon.

Last edited by mech3ngn; 03-20-2012, 05:47 PM. Reason: screen shot! -found a clip of the movie

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
                GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

Anyone catch the E30 "R3V'd" scene in Underworld - Awakening:

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Theres a white one in this music video

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                      Anyone catch the E30 "R3V'd" scene in Underworld - Awakening:

Man, and that one has ellips too.....

Comment

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Suck ass movie, but around 1:30 into it there's an evening scene where this lil asperger's kid is crossing the street and god's chariot makes a cameo.

Comment

Slingblade, when Frankie takes Carl to meet his mother at the store there's one parked right outside!
                          ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

I remember in Heat that big shoot-out scene has a black E30. I predicted it happening right before I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by mech3ngn View Post
                              inception in the beginning of the scene where its raining and they are trying to get the executive dude in the cab. i swear every director tries to get an e30 in every movie, theyre all over, everywhere but my driveway! hopefully thatll change soon.

Oh crap, I saw this and thought, "WOW, my car was in inception." Its not the same though :(
                              99% sure its a 325ix based on the fender flares, but I am not seeing the skirts. Its identical to my car.

Comment

Simple Plan - Welcome to my Life

Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                                I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X