FedEx tracking numbers not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx tracking numbers not updating?

I've got 2 tracking numbers for my plastic bumpers that are on their way from Maryland, the numbers entered the system on the 18th, and the last update shown is on the 20th, departing FedEx location in Lewisberry, PA. The estimated delivery date is shown as Sept. 26th (tomorrow), but there's no further updates of their status after the one shown for the 20th. Have they just not been scanned again yet?

Here's the numbers:

They probably wont be scanned again until they get to their destination location hub where theyre actually unloaded again. Theyre still in the same big truck making the trip. The truck might be there, but hasnt been unloaded,and likely wont be until later tonight/early early tomorrow morning when then they will be placed on a truck for delivery. I wouldnt worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
      They probably wont be scanned again until they get to their destination location hub where theyre actually unloaded again. Theyre still in the same big truck making the trip. The truck might be there, but hasnt been unloaded,and likely wont be until later tonight/early early tomorrow morning when then they will be placed on a truck for delivery. I wouldnt worry about it.
      That's kinda what I figured. I'm not worried, just thought it was wierd that they hadn't updated yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
        Yeah, that's how it works. Keep your pants on.

Comment

UPS gives you a couple scans along the way, but FedEx ground tends to have fewer updates in my experience.

Patience, Josh, patience.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

With my experience, as I recall even UPS has a hop skip and jump at the beginning first day or two, then is finally sorted out and has a truck with all the right amount of boxes to go to a destination. At this point it too goes silent till it gets here. Just something Ive noticed...

Comment

They're on their way to my house! WAH-HOO-EEE!

Didn't mean to make everyone think I was all freaked out, I just usually don't have things shipped to me via FedEx, and the last thing that I DID have sent to me through them got lost forever. And most other places tracking numbers update more frequently than that.

Comment

Thanks for the tracking number.....

Comment

Fedex and USPS both slack big time on the tracking process. I have a set of SLX cranks coming in Tuesday and Fedex still says that the "process initiated" Shipping info has been sent. They will be here tomorrow, but still. It's a comfort thing.
                  i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by adrianne42 View Post
                    Thanks for the tracking number.....
                    this thread is 3 years old...

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                      this thread is 3 years old...
                      pwnt
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Who digs up old threads?
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

adiranne42 does
                          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Magnificent first post

Comment

Ban
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X