Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I was a bad boi, but now I'm a good boy.
    :giggle:
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      maybe :D

You bought a tissue box to take vintage racing? Sweeet

Edit: just seen other thread. Even better....
      Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 06-20-2017, 02:03 PM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I swear kids are born with a internal alarm that awakes them from any level of sleep the moment Mommy and Daddy are about to get it on....

Never fails.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          I swear kids are born with a internal alarm that awakes them from any level of sleep the moment Mommy and Daddy are about to get it on....

Never fails.
          I laughed out loud, so true.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Never fails.
              its ok. you just have to wait for them to head off to college before you have sex again. or zoloft. give your kids plenty of zoloft. that works too.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                its ok. you just have to wait for them to head off to college before you have sex again. or zoloft. give your kids plenty of zoloft. that works too.
                Crushing some Xanax up and mixing it my son's bottle right now.

Comment

So at the end of a term, we have "Student Ratings of Instruction" where you fill out a quick 3 page survey about the class/prof, and another one about tutorial/instructor...

I have no idea what my tutorial guy's name was, but in the "SRI", his name was listed as Harry Potter. That's got to be some sort of joke?
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Saw the "New Edition" TV movie this weekend while in Vegas. Made it thru the first two episodes and so far it's pretty damn good. Growing up with that music really helped put everything into place. Wish we got BET tv up here in Canada

Comment

I ever increasingly find it annoying how 90% of other drivers on the road these days drive with their windows up sitting in their isolation chamber with the AC on. Seeing all the cars on road like this seems so cold and sterile, then add the fact they are all white/black/silver fat looking CUVs, its just so uninviting. I know why they do it but its just so boring to see everyone on the road in their own little world in their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                        but its just so boring to see everyone on the road in their own little world in their cars.

what are you talking about? we're all connected with stuff like twitter and fb and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                          drive with their windows up sitting in their isolation chamber with the AC on.
                          It's summer. Summer is hot.

Comment

I work all day in the heat, mostly in a giant steel oven with engines and hot shit everywhere. Throw direct sunlight onto steel into the mix and we could fill a kiddy pool with our sweat.

You bet your ass my windows are up with a/c on full cold when I go home.

But on days like this, where I'm working 2-10pm, all the windows will be down and I will enjoy the cool crisp air that I only get for half of the year.

Honestly, it's one of the things I miss most come winter, evening/night drives in the summer.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

sometimes, in spite of one's best effort to help out a fellow human being, people can be so dumb that they can't even get out of their own way.

this afternoon, i finished up my trip and was sitting by the gate waiting for my flight back to houston. the chairs were arranged in such a way that a set of six seats was backed up to another set of six. there was a lady (probably in her late 50's) sitting behind me and chatting up all the people around her. after perhaps 10 seconds of conversation, it was obvious that she was a hot mess . she was all fucked up in more ways than one. she had a cast on her hand and a walking cast on her foot. i overheard her telling other random passengers that a homeless guy beat her up and stole her purse. i'm thinking...wow! that really sucks! she is also fucked up in the blood alcohol sense. she is slurring her words a good bit and talking about a bunch of stupid crap with all these people she doesn't know. since i am sitting there in my uniform, she turns to me and taps me on the shoulder and starts in with: hey, i see you are a pilot. she tells me what she does for a living acting like we are insiders in the airline industry even though she was a cashier at petsmart. she then asks me what is the deal with this flight? i ask what does she mean? she asks if she is going to get on this flight. i'm thinking to myself "how the fuck do i know?" i smell a heavy dose of alcohol on her breath. i also know in my head that if she gets on this airplane acting like this, she is gonna get her ass kicked off.

she goes on for a few minutes and i somewhat politely turn away and attempt to ignore her. i do feel sorry for this lady however. a few minutes pass and they begin the boarding process. everyone around us has gotten up to stand in line to get on the airplane except for myself and this f'ed up lady.

i decided it might be a good idea to have a mild intervention.

i turn back to her and politely say: "ma'am, if i can please give you some advice, they won't let you on the airplane if they think you have been drinking. i really want you to get to your destination. when you go to get on, i suggest that you don't talk to anyone or breath on anyone". she proceeds to tell me that she has been kicked off airplanes before and has even been dragged off by the police once or twice. she also tries to tell me that she really hasn't been drinking much and that i am welcome to go ask the bar tender to see for myself. wtf?

she starts telling me that she needs to get out of her abusive relationship, she has a tumultuous relationship with her mother, and a bunch of other shit that i don't want to hear. at some point, i cut her off and say one more time that i am only telling her this because i really want her to get to where she needs to be and that she will need to straighten up and follow my direction if she expects fly anywhere today.

finally she shuts up and thanks me for my advice. at this point in my mind, i feel like perhaps i just did a little good deed and made the world a slightly better place. she asks me my name, but i don't want to tell her in the event shit goes south and she tells airline people/police that i gave her that advice. she asked me if my name was john and i say yes, absolutely. thats it.

at this point, i get up, give the agent my ticket to scan and head down the jetway. i was seated in an aisle in the back of the airplane about 5 rows up from the rear galley. i am sitting there and watch this stupid drunk bitch stumble onto the airplane, bump into everyone, talk loudly with the flight attendants standing up front. when she gets to her seat, she just leaves her carry on sitting in the aisle. she then attempts to climb her drunk ass over two passengers in order to get to her window seat. i also watch the flight attendants in the front of the airplane have a little pow wow which means they are obviously in the process of making the decision to kick this lady's ass off the plane. 3 or 4 minutes go by and the gate agent supervisor comes on, goes straight to her seat and pulls her off.

i am just sitting there watching all if this unfold in the same way you might watch a car accident you somehow know is going to happen. i just shake my head thinking about how is it possible this person could be this fucking stupid?
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

She wanted the attention. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X