Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen we can drive where ever the hell we want. no harm was intented if ur that sketched out put your bimmer in the garage where we cant stop to just admire it.

have a nice day
    PNW CREW

1990 325is
    Scorpion exhaust
    K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
    H&R race with bilstien sports
    D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

relax dude it was just weird. nobody stops for nothing on this street and I rarely leave the car out. peace.

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
        I was driving back up to Portland last weekend and somewhere between Albany and Salem a CLEAN silver M3 went by heading south on I-5. Looked like the guy driving looked over

sounds like Jared out of corvallis. i dont remember his SN off the top of my head, hes on here and s14.net though.

Comment

Originally posted by '90 325is View Post
          listen we can drive where ever the hell we want. no harm was intented if ur that sketched out put your bimmer in the garage where we cant stop to just admire it.

have a nice day
          Modify your attitude, newb. Quickly.

These cars get fucked with a lot. He can be as understandably "sketched out" as he wants.

Comment

ok. here's why I was sketched.

1) car drives by kinda slow
            2) car returns and stops
            3) passenger gets out

dunno about you, but back in my day that was the MO to jack something fast, like centercaps or badges [which has happened to me before, just not in this neighborhood], so ya, I was a bit sketched. regardless, its done.

Comment

Originally posted by livinglegend06 View Post
              clean late model zinno 325is with dark tint, roofrack and a bimmerworld sticker parked just outside rodgers hall on oregonstate campus
              me :)

Comment

Just to clarify Ill give the reasons for those 3 things
                1. drove slowly to admire your car
                2.return because we had been drivin down in the tryon creek area then came back on our way home.
                3. stopped and got out because one of my friends had been driving the whole time and it was time for the other to have a chance. chose that spot because we wanted to see the car again,

I just thought id clarify things. I am sorry if we worried you, that was never our intention. I live close to your street and that is the route to some fun little roads, which is why we keep going by. Sorry for the concern. Also i see how this all could have looked suspicious through your eyes so i understand. no worries man
                Last edited by '90 325is; 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM.
                PNW CREW

1990 325is
                Scorpion exhaust
                K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                H&R race with bilstien sports
                D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

yay we are all happy again.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    me :)
                    is that rodgers hall in your sig? because that would be ironic.

Comment

saw a dark blue pb 325i/s 2-door in the (i think safeway?) parking lot on A-street in lake oswego. pacific motorsports windshield sticker thing, and a roof rack.

Comment

pretty nice black E28 with front bumper removed, parked behind my laguna green vert on se 12th, in front of "hungry tiger" this afternoon..

AND, black e30 ix 4dr, w yellow lights & plastics, parked on stark and 14th in front of "meat cheese bread" yesterday... (might explain why there were two bmw techs sitting inside having lunch ;) )
                        Originally posted by Holland
                        There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

There's a nice one that's always outside of rasmussen bmw in Portland
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                            is that rodgers hall in your sig? because that would be ironic.
                            No, different building. But yeah that would be ironic :)

Comment

that red coupe has the same front fender mine does

Comment

I keep seeing a slammed, black, plastic-bumpered E30 with some serious tint and black b-caps in Lake Oswego. Anyone on here?

Comment

Working...
                                X