The Official "I'm not at the e30 Picnic" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official "I'm not at the e30 Picnic" thread

This is where we discuss how uncool we are.

I been tuning my 02, i guess im still uncool though
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

I did find a cool video.

I'm still not cool.

Comment

hai i live on the other side of the country and im poor.
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I'm working an OT day.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            I did find a cool video.

I'm still not cool.
            :crazy: that video made my head hurt

Comment

Most likely a cooler video than what any of them will see.
              instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                Most likely a cooler video than what any of them will see.
                But still not as cool...
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I didn't get my work done in time...but I'm still cool.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Checking in, I live 15 minutes away and I'm still cool
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Not making it because I didnt get tools in time, mostly because I had/have to still redo the timing on my m52 since I took the head off. Stupid me. Found out the head bolts were loosened and remembered doing it a few days before the picnic, scramble and lost. Taking time now to do it all right, but I have a few pictures of the disaster I created in my shop...

Comment

FFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuu
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

We literally just got the shop key a week ago so thats why theres nothing in there except a handful of tools and parts everywhere...It'll be a custom fabrication shop and Ill have my electronics bench where Ill do my projects and make things.

Anticipation,

Coming out,

First few hours of work after bringing things down till midnight. Catback is off, headers hanging, ac completely removed forward of the firewall. Using the fan though, took off the condensor.

Turning into a hazardous area without any shelfage, taking stuff apart, modifying other shit, trying to obd1 swap my m52 in the process of all this.

No more firewall blanket, but left the heat shield. 95 m3 rack waiting for me to modify the linkage.

Another shot of the mess,

Found some bolts and crush nuts, used some square tubing that fit perfectly over it and gave it a real good tightening. I also had to clearance the top knuckle a little with a file after I put it in and it was binding slightly,

Got the rack and booster in I think wednesday morning at about 2:30am, spent the next 3 hours cleaning the shop. It has since gotten a little messy again but whatever, going back to it tomorrow to run a die over my temp sensor, bend my x5 lever straight, cut and weld my shifter linkage crap, and put as much of it together as possible while I wait for my tools to show up tuesday probably to properly put my m52 back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                            We literally just got the shop key a week ago so thats why theres nothing in there except a handful of tools and parts everywhere...It'll be a custom fabrication shop and Ill have my electronics bench where Ill do my projects and make things.

Anticipation,
                            Did this just become a build thread!?! Jk, looks pretty sweet, maybe next year you'll be able to show off!
                            sigpic

Comment

no. :P

Just took the pics and didnt want to make one. Came back home and there was this thread, perfect for a little easter egg picture nest!

Comment

Working...
                              X