This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDX: E30 Third Thursday GTG

We've been lacking in our social gatherings over the past few years. I know I've been just letting it go, in hopes that someone else would take over, but that obviously isn't going to happen, so here we are.

I saw this posted in the "Members Rides" section and I thought it was a good idea. We've tried the weekly or bi-monthly thing and it just doesn't work. Once a month always has seemed to work the best, especially one with a set date/time/location, that way, everyone knows where it will be all the time.

After the last debacle we had with our first meet at BWW Cascade, we will not be returning there. We will be giving BJ's Pizza at Jantzen Beach a try. (12105 N Center Ave, Portland, OR, 97217)

With that said, here's the details:

Who: You!
    What: E30 Third Thursday GTG
    Where: BJ's Restaurant (pizza) at Jantzen Beach
    When: The third Thursday of every month! 7 PM

Questions? Comments? A head count would be nice so that the restaurant staff can plan ahead. Thanks!
    Last edited by e30austin; 08-06-2016, 08:44 AM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Thursday no work for me, if the weather is nice we are out at Krueger Farm for their weekly concerts.

Tuesday's would be great, nobody does anything ever on Tuesdays..

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I work at 11pm on Thur, will try and make it for a few hours.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Thursday no work for me, if the weather is nice we are out at Krueger Farm for their weekly concerts.

Tuesday's would be great, nobody does anything ever on Tuesdays..

Yeah, I think we're gonna go with Thursday initially. Cheap food for all. I think your wife would allow you to skip one concert a month :)

Comment

This is great. Take lots of pics

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Yeah, I think we're gonna go with Thursday initially. Cheap food for all. I think your wife would allow you to skip one concert a month :)
            You haven't met my wife..

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I'd be interested in going and Thursday works for me. I met a bunch of 5 series guys this weekend at 5er West, I would like to get to know more of the local E30 guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                You haven't met my wife..

Well, ain't that a damn shame.

Comment

I may be there. Usually play soccer thurs evenings, but I don't want to get too skinny, so some wings might be in order. We shall see.

Can't do the late nights like we all used to 5-10 years ago. Those were the good old days around town. Now the crowds are foreign and the traffic is crap.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna try to make this my debut event. I might even bring my exhaustless IX! if not, i'll just bring the e28, and park a few spots away.

Comment

Nice, another E30TT location!

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        Can't do the late nights like we all used to 5-10 years ago. Those were the good old days around town. Now the crowds are foreign and the traffic is crap.
                        ...you're telling me. If I see another Texas plate -

What ever happened to those old school Oregon Native stickers. Might need to track one down, so when I cut off some out of towner they know they are not welcome.

#OregonWelcomeWagon
                        2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I'll plan to come out this week!

Having lived in Texas... the level of passive aggressive drivers was infuriating and to see it increasing to that level in Oregon over the last 5+ years is sad.

Comment

Sounds like we will have a decent turn out this week. Jeremy, I fully expect to see you there!

On a similar note, I 100% agree with Curt. I'm extremely sick of seeing CA plates.

Comment

Oregon Natives are so pretentious...

I'd like to point out that I am also an Oregon Native, and I am also referring to myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X