DIY Kids Pedal Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Kids Pedal Cars?

Hey guys. Does anyone know of any DIY kids pedal car forums or sights? I really want to build my god son a pedal car from scratch with maybe a few manufactured parts. I need a place to start. i already did the Google and it did not help me much.

Cheers!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

is it gonna be stanced out? :) lol
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

just build a lightweight gocart with no motor.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Yeah I am thinking like Bugatti type 35 status. I just found a web sight that sells individual parts like steering wheels and wheels. Stuff I cant really make my self. I think I will bend and weld a frame from some thin rod steel and then do a fiberglass shell. I am really just in the dreaming stages right now. It will happen though.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

In for progress pics.

I <3 these kinds of projects.

Comment

Comment

^^^Holy hell!

Comment

I was always too tall for a pedal car

Comment

^
                  How did you find so many guys willing to jump out of a window for you lol
                  I havent even started really getting into this project. I am going to finish my M20 swap first.
                  My god son is only 3 months old so I have some time ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

Interested in doing something like this too, love any links.
                    1985 BMW 325e
                    1997 BMW M3/4/5
                    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

when I was like 7 my I got a book from the library it was a called "Buffy-Porson a car you can build and drive". It wasn't a pedal car, but I lays down the basic frame work of how to make stuff work, it is however, mad entirely from wood.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        I am thinking like Bugatti type 35 status.
                        See middle of this page - Pedal Bugatti: http://www.stevensonprojects.com/ROL...CTS_s/1822.htm

About twenty years ago I built the dump truck version of Stevenson's "3-Way Pedal Truck" for my kids. If I ever have grand-kids, for sure I'm going to build that beautiful Bugatti next!

My only deviation from their simple plans was in making my own wood-spoked wheels. See here for instructions on making the wheels: WoodSpokeWheels

Comment

winning

Comment

Originally posted by Ferdinand View Post
                            See middle of this page - Pedal Bugatti: http://www.stevensonprojects.com/ROL...CTS_s/1822.htm

About twenty years ago I built the dump truck version of Stevenson's "3-Way Pedal Truck" for my kids. If I ever have grand-kids, for sure I'm going to build that beautiful Bugatti next!

My only deviation from their simple plans was in making my own wood-spoked wheels. See here for instructions on making the wheels: WoodSpokeWheels

Sweet link! Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

i watched "how it's made" last night at 3:30am and they went through the process of a hand built pedal car....you should have watched that one for some insight
                              BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                              X