Obamacareless begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obamacareless begins...

...annouced today, the hospital where I work will be cutting 320 t0 480 jobs in phase 1. Just in time for Christmas. Thanks for the vote!

Comment

LMAO! If I get cut I will just get in the unemployment line. I am sure there are other handouts available.

Comment

aw the whining begins

Comment

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
          aw the whining begins
          Excuse me?

Comment

yeah, the hospital where my girlfriend works at announced to hundreds of nurses/head nurses, and doctors that they were laying them off. i know i'll be first in line for benefits and government assistance if laid off. it's what the administration wants.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              yeah, the hospital where my girlfriend works at announced to hundreds of nurses/head nurses, and doctors that they were laying them off. i know i'll be first in line for benefits and government assistance if laid off. it's what the administration wants.
              I don't want to lose my job. Want to work and pay my way. Guess we have to wait and see. I hope things work out for you guys. Good luck.

Comment

How do you know the layoffs are a direct consequence of Obamacare? Correlation =/= Causation

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    How do you know the layoffs are a direct consequence of Obamacare? Correlation =/= Causation
                    A good question.

I apologize that I can not be more forthcoming. It is a direct impact of Obamacareless. I have it on good source.

I wish it were something else.
                    Last edited by FL318is; 11-19-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post

And the answer is...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                        Still comfortable with head jammed thoroughly into the sand I see.

This is only the beginning
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-19-2012, 07:47 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                          I apologize that I can not be more forthcoming. It is a direct impact of Sequestration. I have it on good source.
                          FTFY

Sequestration means 2% cuts to Medicare, flat. ACA has a 0.8% reduction to Medicare, plus other unknown costs due to readmissions, restructuring services, etc. ACA doesn't help the situation, but to blame Obama squarely when the main culprit is Congress is wrong.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                            ...annouced today, the hospital where I work will be cutting 320 t0 480 jobs in phase 1. Just in time for Christmas. Thanks for the vote!
                            The problem is not whoever the president, he is just the front man of giants corporations.

Special interests who spent Billions lobbying, they are the ones trying to keep their uber high profit margin for them self and their cronies.

People should go after giant pharmaceutical industries, health insurance moguls.

Comment

The majority of the US people agree with what obama is doing, they love to get fucked I guess.
                              Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X