New to Ohio (Columbus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Ohio (Columbus)

...and I have NO idea what goes on here. Any summer car events...anything???
    My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
    My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
    I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

You moved to Ohio? I'm sorry.

Jk jk. Most of us in this section are up in MI, but I am pretty sure there are some Ohio guys that check in here.

Comment

Well damn. I see your from MI...so I understand lol. Well are these people confused or am I the 1 posting in the wrong region.

I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

I happen to be in GR Michigan right now but I live in CBus. Also wondering if Columbus is Midwest or Great Lakes....

Check out ohiobimmers.com. Not a whole lot goes on here for cars, but we do love autocross and track days at Mid-Ohio.

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

^What are you in GR for, and how long?

Comment

Welcome. Columbus is a pretty nice place to live actually.
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I'm in Columbus as well -- Welcome! And Nick S couldn't be more right.

We should organize a small Columbus meet -- get to know our fellow (and local) e30 enthusiasts and r3vers.

Comment

Yea I agree or a euro meet period. I've actually seen some very nicely done dubbers in my part of town

Comment

Timmayfest is by far one of the best BMW shows in Columbus. They have it every year at Quaker Steak and Lube in Polaris. Just go to Timmayfest.com for all of the times and dates.
                  sigpic

Comment

im from ohio, 2 hours west of cbus. join our facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/349255441855917/

ohio sucks, but michigan is worse.....so welcome

Comment

There's a really good Cars & Coffee in the Dayton area every other saturday.. Its not all bimmers sadly, but i have seen an e30 or two there, couple m5's and several newer bimmers. Its a really good turnout typically, one of the more better car events i've ever been to.

Comment

There is a great Cars and Coffee in Columbus near OSU every Saturday morning. Its a great turn out with all types of vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbojunkie View Post
                          There is a great Cars and Coffee in Columbus near OSU every Saturday morning. Its a great turn out with all types of vehicles.
                          Ooh really? I should drive down, I'm near Cleveland.

Also, any events near Cleveland?

1986 327i
                          transaction feedback
                          DIY thing
                          meh

Comment

Originally posted by modernist View Post
                            Ooh really? I should drive down, I'm near Cleveland.

Also, any events near Cleveland?
                            Not sure about Cleveland. There is a good street scene up there but there probably wont be to many e30's. The Columbus Cars and Coffee is nice and has a great turn out. I use to take my FD until my work schedule changed.

Comment

I'm in Cleveland and I'm buying a used '85 318i today ;)
                              Come spring time, I'll be down to meet up.

Comment

Working...
                              X