The Vintage 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vintage 2017

For the second year The Vintage returns to Asheville, NC and we are more than ready this time. Hotels are expensive, and we all know E30 drivers belong in the wild anyway. So, for the second year in a row, E30 Chapter is going camping at the Vintage.An entire weekend of mountain roads, classic BMWs, and a camp on the shore of the French Broad River? That’s it, that’s what we’ll do.

ABOUT THE VINTAGE:
    http://www.atthevintage.com

This is the 14th annual event and one of the largest classic BMW gatherings in the world. What makes this event so special is that you won’t see a parking lot filled with trailers towing garage queens, this is a drivers’ event. BMWs of all shapes show up to celebrate our passion, collective obsession, and the spirit of our Bavarian Machines. The Vintage continues to grow and has become the principle event for restorers, racers, sponsors, vendors, artists, and hundreds of classic BMW owners. Record attendance is expected, as always. Record E30 attendance is guaranteed.

Registration for the Vintage weekend is in the link above, along with hotel accommodations and event schedule.

Register to camp with the E30 Chapter at http://e30cca.com/at-the-vintage/

Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

Looks awesome!

A question: I'm a bmwcca member but my friend isn't. He has a super clean stock e30. Can he register to camp with the e30cca without becoming a member?

Also the paypal page defaults to a single night ($18) when I've selected 2 nights ($30) and the opposite. So do get the 2 night option to show up on the paypal page you have to select one night from the drop down menu

Would be coming from southern New England so anyone looking to caravan lmk

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I'll be there again. Haven't decided where we're staying yet. The issue is that I had no cell phone reception in the valley, so while I want to rent a cabin that's an issue. I also didn't see much in the way of food/restaurants in the valley.

Tons of stuff in Asheville, of course.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
        A question: I'm a bmwcca member but my friend isn't. He has a super clean stock e30. Can he register to camp with the e30cca without becoming a member?
        Of course. E30 Chapter members are given priority at the beer pong table though. ;)

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
        Also the paypal page defaults to a single night ($18) when I've selected 2 nights ($30) and the opposite. So do get the 2 night option to show up on the paypal page you have to select one night from the drop down menu
        Thank you; I've alerted the webmaster.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

issue has been resolved

Comment

I made the decision to stay at the Hot Springs, so I'll see all of you down there!
            AWD > RWD

Comment

I just like telling people I'll be on the French Broad when they ask what I'll be doing there.

Comment

You can be on it, I'm gonna be in it.

;D
                AWD > RWD

Comment

10 years straight!!! Wouldn't miss it!

COTM

Comment

Funny E34's are listed and yet E36's are not. Trying to keep out baggy pants?
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'm in depending on how school works out for that weekend. Delfin I'm coming from CT so I would be down for a caravan. I missed it last year so I'm really trying to make it this one
                      84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

looking forward to seeing everybody!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by yngtmr View Post
                          I'm in depending on how school works out for that weekend. Delfin I'm coming from CT so I would be down for a caravan. I missed it last year so I'm really trying to make it this one
                          I let my ex get in the way last year. No worries about that this time around ;)

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Funny E34's are listed and yet E36's are not. Trying to keep out baggy pants?
                            That is Scott's call, though I can't say I disagree with it.

Comment

Just registered and can't wait!
                              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X