No announcement yet.

Corpus Christi-area e30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's actually Delphin. I got it from a friend of the original owner in San Antonio.

Pics in my intro thread--> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=218779

Comment

We will have to meet up next time I come down in a few weeks for autox. I'll introduce you to the other E30 peeps in town. ;)

Comment

where do yall autox??
        Last edited by immajackuup; 08-21-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immajackuup View Post
          where do yall autox??
          Waldron Field on the taxi way.

I use to go in my E90 till tires got too expensive. I'm shooting for the E30 to be drivable by then so I can compeat, but if not I'll go watch.

More info here:

Comment

scca track look small.

Ever been to MSR Houston track in Angleton???
            The premier road course and karting facility in Texas. A driver's track where the racer and the motorsports enthusiast can come to experience the excitement of driving in a controlled environment.

Last edited by immajackuup; 08-21-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
              We will have to meet up next time I come down in a few weeks for autox. I'll introduce you to the other E30 peeps in town. ;)
              Sounds good, I wan't to autoX my car but for some reason I feel like I'd missread the cones and fuck up:-|. Not really sure why I think that but I do.

Comment

Originally posted by immajackuup View Post
                scca track look small.

Ever been to MSR Houston track in Angleton???
                The premier road course and karting facility in Texas. A driver's track where the racer and the motorsports enthusiast can come to experience the excitement of driving in a controlled environment.

No, but I will one of these days.

Originally posted by NeedaBimmer View Post
                Sounds good, I wan't to autoX my car but for some reason I feel like I'd missread the cones and fuck up:-|. Not really sure why I think that but I do.
                Oh trust me, we've seen quite a few really really bad runs and unless your E30 is an auto civic with slicks on the front and donuts on the back, your run should be just fine. The entertainment value on that one was hilarious.

Autox is the best legal way to see what's wrong with your car. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                  Oh trust me, we've seen quite a few really really bad runs and unless your E30 is an auto civic with slicks on the front and donuts on the back, your run should be just fine. The entertainment value on that one was hilarious.

Autox is the best legal way to see what's wrong with your car. ;)
                  hahaha, wish I could have seen that. I looked at the site you posted and saw they had course layouts. So if I look at those I'll be fine.

Will you be coming to the one in september?

Comment

That's the plan. I need to pick up the rest of my interior from my dead beat upholster.

Depending on how things go, I'll either be in the E90 or the E30.

Comment

cool, I'm not sure if i'll be participating but I'll definitely be their.

On a side note, If you need a full interior this guy sems to be selling a complete sport interior for a steal. http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2559281999.html

Comment

Already have the front sports and a M3 rear seat. I'm content. ;)

Comment

Maybe i'll finally give auto-x a try!
                          Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Hope to see you their. I need to get a helmet and battery tie down so they'll let me drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Toast View Post
                              Maybe i'll finally give auto-x a try!
                              you'll have a blast comparing to drag racing.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaBimmer View Post
                                Hope to see you their. I need to get a helmet and battery tie down so they'll let me drive.
                                We can both be noobs!

Try that cycle place on ayers. I got a brand new one there, good pricing.
                                Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Working...
                                X