X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    ban him
    i agree with ulysses (there i said it)
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-31-2016, 11:09 AM.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      ban him
      On this we agree......

I did find it funny he chose me to single out and have had very little to do with his rants lately
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

It's a politics thread, in general nobody agrees with anybody. Besides religion not much else is so polarized. Ban because of something said here is dumb.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          It's a politics thread, in general nobody agrees with anybody. Besides religion not much else is so polarized. Ban because of something said here is dumb.
          the comments he's in trouble over are not about politics
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

he's just here to stir shit anyway
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Originally posted by agent View Post
              This forum was created for civil discussions of issues regarding politics and religion. Outright flaming of people for their political stance or religious beliefs WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

We have a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks for either of the above-mentioned items. Offenders will be warned once, and then permanently banned.

This is a car forum. We understand that people want to talk about things besides cars sometimes, and that often includes political and religious topics. But this is NOT a place for rampant and uncontrolled flaming and/or personal attacks. If discussions of these topics do not remain civil, they will no longer be permitted on this site.
              While not specifically outlined in the quoted post above, his comment crossed the line between "political debate" and "trolling asshole hiding behind a keyboard."
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

How do we debate sensibly when the candidates are just trolling us?

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                  Yep. He gets to sit in timeout until at least the end of the year for that one. I may change my mind and just ban him though.
                  Lol. This is what is called comeuppance.

Vote to permanently revoke all r3v privileges. Pretty sure he doesn't even post anything about e30's anyway-let alone anything of actual value. He reminds me of one of those fat old guys that stand in front of abortion clinics and scream at young women as they walk inside.

Besides, 2 months is waaayyy too short of a sentence for this dooftard.

Just get it over with and ban him please.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^ he sold his car a few months ago. He was just on the board to fuck around after that

I wonder if he has something mental going on now because he was fine in his threads that actually related to cars

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                    X