anyone installed running lights on ellipsoids/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone installed running lights on ellipsoids/

Im sure theres some but Ive barely seen any.

they sell lots of e30 headlights with the angel eyes but ive never seen the diy ones on yet.

a lot of things constitute running lights like smileys and angel eyes

Im interested in anyones ideas.

I was looking at angel eyes and I saw these on amazon.

No taking apart the headlight is necessary at all just put them on the outside. wire them to the fusebox seems like a pretty simple project.

These are even more modern looking to me. Im about to get some but definitely want some feedback

where would you put them on e30 lights. I had the idea of just literally going around the high beams with them in a circle.

i thought about it and to the best of my knowlege lights outside your headlight are going to be brighter than lights inside your headlights.... I could be wrong but the angel eye concept is actually kind of backwards. It seems to protect it from rain though
    Last edited by stamar; 04-15-2012, 02:25 AM.

Angel eyes look pretty gay on e30s. Get some of the non-smiley euro ellipsoids with the city lights.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

well theres a significant price difference between these and entire new headlights.

Comment

I'd rather save up than have to open my lights up and glue the lenses back on.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Thank me later

Comment

I'd put them as strobe lights behind my grill for the lulz

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

well they sell a larger one to cover the entire back bumper.

could definitely be connected to the stereo

Comment

a

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

ok never mind. I want to see pictures of something first.

Comment

Working...
                  X