Any old town/Alexandria e30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
    Haven't seen a green e30 yet. I've seen a mint red coupe and a blue vert so far around here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    I'm not too surprised, he works the second shift at a hospital so his hours are like 2pm to midnight or something.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

I saw a blue e36 (M3?) and a white e30 (looked like a 318is) on the GW parkway headed north towards Old Town Yesterday. I waved and exchanged high beam flashes. I pulled a U-ie in hot pursuit but couldn't find them.
      Both looked pretty good in passing.
      Anybody here?

Comment

Originally posted by peterman View Post
        I saw a blue e36 (M3?) and a white e30 (looked like a 318is) on the GW parkway headed north towards Old Town Yesterday. I waved and exchanged high beam flashes. I pulled a U-ie in hot pursuit but couldn't find them.
        Anybody here?
        I drive a white 318is and I was in Alexandria saturday night watching UFC at BWW.

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Anybody here?

Peterman I was driving my white e30 on the parkway on sunday with my buddy in a black e36 m3. I exchanged waves and flashes with a few people while I was out driving. What color is your car I probably can remember it. Also what is the spring hollin Hall meet, I used to live there but I moved up to Arlington. Still close enough that I would like to attend

Comment

I was headed south on the Parkway. Cirrus Blau (with some patina) with roof racks. 4 Door - black wheels.
            Car show is every First and Third Sundays of the spring, summer, early fall in the parking lot in front of Village Hardware on Fort Hunt road. Starts around 730ish goes till when people leave. It's usually old muscle cars but we get a few 02's, e30's, and P cars.

Comment

Cars and Coffee in at the Hollin Hall Village Hardware parking lot this Sunday. It's right on Fort Hunt Road. We should have a good turn out this weekend with the nice weather. Come on out!

Comment

I'm in Alexandria between OT and MV. You'll see me driving on the GWP all the time :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	5283757990397131397.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	7184686

Name:	IMG_20160414_121217.jpg
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	7184687

Name:	1502618_10152056325431690_2075696335_o.jpg
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	7184688
                sigpic
                BMW e30 318is
                BMW e30 318iC
                BMW e28 528is
                Range Rover HSE
                Ferrari F355 GTB

Comment

Cars and Coffee in at the Hollin Hall Village Hardware parking lot this Sunday. It's right on Fort Hunt Road. We should have a good turn out this weekend with the nice weather. Come on out!
                  What's the adress to this Cars&Coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                    What's the adress to this Cars&Coffee?

It's 7934 Fort Hunt Road 22308 or you could just Google hollin hall village hardware

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

BUMP

et all in this thread, the weather this upcoming weekend is looking to be really nice..!

Has everyone been to Katie's Cars and Coffee - I went last weekend,
                      would be pretty cool see a good group of E30s at the meet.
                      My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                      1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                      IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                      1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                        BUMP

et all in this thread, the weather this upcoming weekend is looking to be really nice..!

Has everyone been to Katie's Cars and Coffee - I went last weekend,
                        would be pretty cool see a good group of E30s at the meet.
                        I'm down!

Comment

Nice!

So far 2!
                          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.

Comment

Give me a few more months so I can finish my 24v swap.
                            1989 325i S50 swapped
                            2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

bump!
                              Supposed to be a warm one, but at least no rain:)

Comment

I hear there are some great cars that go to Katie's.
                                I honestly have very little interest in going there, not sure why. Probably because of the travel distance and time you need to get there.
                                There is a local cars and coffee in the Hollin Hall area every 1st and 3rd Sunday and every 2nd and 4th Saturday that I usually go to. A lot lower key - you wont see a McLaren MP12C-4FJ6P or whatever the hell it's called now - but we get hemi cuda's, road runners, DB5's and a few Ferrari's.

OT but anyone doing the driving school at Summit Point on the 23rd?

Comment

Working...
                                X