Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright. Really getting tired of this.

Made the ad in Panjo, tried to post to R3v and to bfc, no thread is created on either site. This shit is getting so old. Wasted like 2 hours this morning first downloading the pictures, then resizing them for panjo since they were too big, then made the panjo ad, now trying to post the damn ad and nothing..........

Just saw I can only link one panjo ad to one forum thread... you've got to be kidding me. Making one ad and linking it to multiple forums would probably have been the single best feature of panjo, and the only reason why it'd be "easier" than the old fashioned way of posting multiple threads directly to the multiple forums. Now you're telling me I have to DOUBLE my efforts by creating multiples of the same ad in Panjo to link to all the different forums I might want the ad listed on. I can't even copy/paste it. Jesus christ.
    Last edited by Sh3rpak!ng; 02-16-2017, 10:41 AM.
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
      Alright. Really getting tired of this.

Made the ad in Panjo, tried to post to R3v and to bfc, no thread is created on either site. This shit is getting so old. Wasted like 2 hours this morning first downloading the pictures, then resizing them for panjo since they were too big, then made the panjo ad, now trying to post the damn ad and nothing..........

Just saw I can only link one panjo ad to one forum thread... you've got to be kidding me. Making one ad and linking it to multiple forums would probably have been the single best feature of panjo, and the only reason why it'd be "easier" than the old fashioned way of posting multiple threads directly to the multiple forums. Now you're telling me I have to DOUBLE my efforts by creating multiples of the same ad in Panjo to link to all the different forums I might want the ad listed on. I can't even copy/paste it. Jesus christ.
      We are members of lots of forums ourselves. We totally understand the frequency of multiple forum membership. Panjo's network of forum partners used to be smaller and so it was REALLY rare for someone to be a member of Panjo AND a member of multiple Panjo forum partners. Now that Panjo's network is bigger more members like you are bumping into this issue. We absolutely want to reduce the work and cost to sell. This means making it easy to post into multiple forums. We are working on it. Sadly, forum tech is so varied that it can take a little time to make a forum integration solution that is stable. Again, we really appreciate your input on this.

In the meantime, let me know your Panjo username, and I'll be happy to help you get your listing(s) on both r3v and bfc.

Comment

Originally posted by panjo View Post
        We are members of lots of forums ourselves. We totally understand the frequency of multiple forum membership. Panjo's network of forum partners used to be smaller and so it was REALLY rare for someone to be a member of Panjo AND a member of multiple Panjo forum partners. Now that Panjo's network is bigger more members like you are bumping into this issue. We absolutely want to reduce the work and cost to sell. This means making it easy to post into multiple forums. We are working on it. Sadly, forum tech is so varied that it can take a little time to make a forum integration solution that is stable. Again, we really appreciate your input on this.

In the meantime, let me know your Panjo username, and I'll be happy to help you get your listing(s) on both r3v and bfc.
        Thanks, at least you guys are active on here watching for comments.

My panjo user is cpalella. I have a few items I wanted to list aside from what I already created the ad for. I only managed to partially list one since I got so frustrated.

Shouldn't the FS ad have been posted to at least one of the forums? either r3v or bfc? It's still not on either.
        Shadetree30

Comment

Still don't see it on R3v. It's up on bfc - thanks.
          Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
            Thanks, at least you guys are active on here watching for comments.

My panjo user is cpalella. I have a few items I wanted to list aside from what I already created the ad for. I only managed to partially list one since I got so frustrated.

Shouldn't the FS ad have been posted to at least one of the forums? either r3v or bfc? It's still not on either.
            Here is your thread on bfc: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...late-low-miles.

Here is your thread on r3v:

There were a few special characters (e.g. '~' '!') in your username/listing that may have delayed the thread generation. Our team is aware of that issue and are working on improving the performance.

If there are other listings you need help, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

- Brian

Comment

Where are my panjo ads going? I don't see them show up on the forums

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_ View Post
                Where are my panjo ads going? I don't see them show up on the forums
                Have you connected your account to the forum? Check out this quick FAQ article.

- Brian

Comment

Ah, that must be it, Thanks!

Comment

Trying to use this forced panjo stuff and cannot create an account!
                    getting
                    Pandapologies, there was an error creating your account.
                    error. wtf!
                    I am using my email account

Comment

Originally posted by svn2002s View Post
                      Trying to use this forced panjo stuff and cannot create an account!
                      getting
                      Pandapologies, there was an error creating your account.
                      error. wtf!
                      I am using my email account
                      Please PM us your email address and we'll take a look at what's going on. There isn't currently a Panjo account with the username: svn2002s

- Brian

Comment

my ad is not posting to the forum! (i got r3v as target posting)
                        It looks you guys are releasing software without even testing it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by svn2002s View Post
                            For complete transparency, our QA team tests, debugs, and handles regression testing to eliminate/reduce issues upon release.

With regards to your listing, I do see it has already sold on February 25. I don't see any other listings in your account.

I do see that your account is successfully connected to r3vlimited, have you checked out this quick FAQ on posting to the forum here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=401149.

If you are running into any other issues when posting a listing, let me know!

- Brian

Comment

why when i try to post here now it redirects me to this garbage "panjo" site?
                              Last edited by agent; 03-01-2017, 08:57 AM. Reason: moved from a FS thread

Comment

Cannot post on the site. I fill out all the selling things (price, pics) and then it gets to the login

I set up an account on Panjo a year or so ago but that is not an option to sign in. I click on email a link and then I click on the button in the email and it just opens another window with the panjo web site with me logged in. What do I do next?
                                The classified entry page remains as is.

Why isn't there an option to simply log into Panjo?

BTW I don't have gmail or facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X