X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that one I showed you, a Thule Universal Flattop 6

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Well that should fit. I actually never got to see what mounts you had on there.

Does it look like part "B"?
      http://www.thuleracks.com/product_sp...id=9&sku=91725

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

I'm trying to find a camera.

More or less ya, but it's hard to describe it. I tried putting it on, and I don't feel like it was a tight fit. It has those 4 little square things in between the "teeth", that you can move around and stuff.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Here are the mounts, are they universal?

Is there some specific way I should be putting them on?

SC*AR

Comment

Ya those are the univeral ones that they used for a while, but they stopped. Mainly due to the fact that they suck.

You can replace them with newer ones, or even the older style will work better.

But what I would do is tear out all of that grey plastic stuff on the bolt, and just use a regular bolt with a washer should be able to get it alot tighter. Also try getting rid of the rubber blocks.

Comment

What are the part numbers for the newer/older mounts, and where can I get them?
              Can you order them for me?

SC*AR

Comment

Are there any differences with Yakima and Thule racks? Some people I know suggested Yakima over Thule so there must be some pros and cons to both manufacture.

Comment

Alka- we have them in stock, the older one, are relatively cheap. and the new ones are about $30. The main difference is that the newer ones are universal. Where as the older are jsut designed for Thule bars. I could ship either set to you, but you can order them direct from Thule also. P

PM me if you are interested.

Cong- that is a question that I get asked alot. And really the only answer I have are jsut questions for the buyer.

It really comes down to What you plan on doing; what kind of vehicle it is; whether or not you already have equipment from one company.

My preference for E30's is towards the Thule rain gutter mounts. And thats the way it seems to be on this forum also.

They are both lifetime guarantee on all their products, they are priced very similarly, and they pretty much make all the same stuff ( just with diffrent ideas).

So ya.. sorry for being so vague about your question.

Comment

thule 1050 is nice also

Comment

I would just go with Yakima racks....they mount onto the roof gutter of an E30 perfectly and look great. They have several different front wind deflectors available too that cut down on wind noise and add looks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer View Post
                        I would just go with Yakima racks....they mount onto the roof gutter of an E30 perfectly and look great. They have several different front wind deflectors available too that cut down on wind noise and add looks too.
                        Thule has all of the above.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by Colorlesss View Post
                          Thule has all of the above.
                          yes they do, you are correct sir

Comment

I just got my fairing, and I have no idea how it mounts onto the load bars.
                            I googled searched, but all the install directions were for the newer model fairings with slightly different parts.

If someone could point me to an install guide for the older fairing, or explain how to mount it, that'd be great.

SC*AR

Comment

Give me a call either at my shop, or on my cell. Ill PM you the numbers.

Comment

hey i know it sounds dumb, but i cant find any racks for sale.. or i dont know where to look. this forum is kinda new to me -_-. do you know where i can get a used set up for a 1984 318i?
                                thank you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X