Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for two or three people to test out a new product. Not tune related. Must have a GOOD condition and working E28/30/32/34/36. Will require a little wiring on your end. PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
      I'm looking for two or three people to test out a new product. Not tune related. Must have a GOOD condition and working E28/30/32/34/36. Will require a little wiring on your end. PM for details

I'm interested. What is it? I have a 87 325e in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
      I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        hmm lost me there :-|

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Swapped cars OK?
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
            Driving home yesterday ~4:00PM at the corner of York St. and MLK Jr. Blvd and a bronzit and black(?) E30 went tail happy through the intersection. Not sure who that was, but I see you driving down York/Josephine once in a while. Car sounds great.
            hahah... I think that was me, I think I saw you northbound on York the other day! LOL

Got some snow finally!! :)))

Comment

79 on Wednesday, snowing on Thursday. Makes sense.

Comment

Typical Colorado weather for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 8oost0ne View Post
                  hahah... I think that was me, I think I saw you northbound on York the other day!
                  Yea, that was me. Car sounds really nice btw. You live/work around there?

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

Yes actually, I work at 38th and race, and live at Colorado and florida!! Thanks!@!

Comment

What are some good local racing groups to connect with? Would like to start getting back into open track day and SCCA racing personally rather than the sidelines, not necessarily E30 specific.

If anyone knows a group that holds open track days that would be great too.

Comment

PPIR runs a time attack/drift series that is fun and inexpensive. Check em out on facebook

Welcome to PPIR’s Track Attack Facebook Group! The PPIR TRACK ATTACK Series is a racing community full of fun, goodwill and good people, with an emphasis on FUN! We believe in doing race car things...

The BMW club runs autox and some track days
                        Upcoming Events About Our Club Who We Are Founded in 1974, we are a group of automobile enthusiasts brought together by our love of cars, talking about cars, driving cars, and racing cars. We don’t all own BMWs, but we all enjoy the camaraderie of the club. What We Do We offer events like autocross,...

RMSolo does the Auto-x
                        View Schedule Championship Series #1 Apr 14 (PPIR) Event Details REGISTER 2023 Championship Series #10 Oct 21 (PPIR) Results Live Results Rocky Mountain

Then Pueblo Motorsports Park, and Highplains Raceway both run track days.

Experience Colorado's Gem Welcome to one of America’s greatest amateur road racing facilities! With its’ rolling terrain and open spaces, HPR is technical, challenging and very safe. Virtually every weekend from April through October is packed with high speed action with amateur clubs hosting events ranging from track days and driving schools all the way to

Comment

Thanks! Signed up for the mailing lists on most

Comment

E30 324td

hello :) cand someone tell me the code for croise control lever for vmw e30 324 td ? thank you

Comment

Saw 4 e30 since last night.

White ix with what looked like white oz rally wheels on 25s

Black i/s on circle in springs with a duckbill spoiler. I liked the spoiler, if you're on here mind telling me where you got it?

Red 30 (might have been a 28 I just caught a passing glimpse) parked off of circle, and another red 30 down circle near galley.

4 e30s is more than you see in a month in Florida, to say nothing about Subarus hah. Subaru drivers don't even wave at each other here.

Comment

I am always amazed when I go out of town and don't see Subaru's everywhere.
                                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X