Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Gauges - Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauges - 25% OFF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Gauges - Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauges - 25% OFF!!!

This may be the last time I offer these.
    The time that goes into each one doesn't
    balance well with what I feel is fair to charge
    for them. In other words - don't miss out on a
    one-of-a-kind part.

If you have any questions about other stuff I sell, or don't see something here, don't ask about it here. Please, please PM me. Thanks!

If you don't see a gauge/color combo here that you want -
    I'll custom built it for you. I don't normally build these to then sell - they almost all get custom built. The gauge will have you name on it from start to finish - it's built just for you. Just PM me.

paypal is: george.graves@gmail.com

Voltmeter Gauge:
    $75 + $5 shipping
    (you save $25)

--------------------

Narrow Band AFR Gauge:
    $60 + $5 shipping
    (you save $20)

--------------------

Wide Band AFR Gauge:
    $80 + $5 shipping
    (you save $20)

Gauges ready to ship:

1.) SOLD
    2.) SOLD
    3.) SOLD
    4.) SOLD
    5.) SOLD
    6.) SOLD
    7.) SOLD
    8.) SOLD
    9.) SOLD
    10.) SOLD
    11.) Yellow Narrowband
    12.) SOLD
    13.) Any Custom Gauge and color you want - just PM me - I'll build it for you.

Built to order - That's how I perfer to build these - I most never built these for sale.

Think of these as "Smart Idiot Light" - They do one thing and do it well: Let you keep an eye on things while keeping everything stock looking.

If you don't know what a narrowband gauge is, it's not something you'll want to use for tuning. A narrow band gauge lets you see health of you motor, but give very limited information outside of that.

The wide band gauge hook up to your wideband controler's second channel. It works with all major widebands, LM-1, LC-1, Jaw. If you have a controller not listed, just ask and I'll make sure it works for you. All you need is the unused second channel of your wideband.

Full instructions are included. Fuse and fuse holder not included.

Shipping is from Nor Cal and is USPS Priority w/ tracking. PM me if you are outside the US.

paypal: george.graves@gmail.com

Thanks!

GG
    Last edited by george graves; 10-22-2010, 01:32 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Just bought 2....thanks

Bob
    03 325xiT/5

Comment

I'll take a yellow narrow band to go with my red voltmeter. Sending payment now.
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Great! Thanks!

Comment

You have money for a wideband+voltmeter

Charley

Comment

Awesome! Thanks.

Comment

Don't hesitate to buy anything from George; he make quality stuff. A+++ from product to install.

Comment

Thanks - bump!

Comment

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i'm a wiring idiot and i figured these things out. if you're intimidated by splicing or tapping into wires, don't fret. it's EXTREMELY straight forward - i had the voltmeter and afr installed in a couple hours at the most - and that's only because i wanted to snug everything up to my standards. they look and work amazingly, and i get comments on them all the time. good stuff.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Thanks! The instructions make it easy for anyone to install.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Looks awesome. What are these AFR's calibrated to? Empty = ? Full = ?
                        (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                        1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

They both come pre-calibrated, ready to use.

One additional feature is that the wide band is adjustable via the second channel of your WB O2. You can make it a wide range, or zoom in to values just around lamda. It's up to you. The instructions go into how to set that up - very easy. But it's set up to work right out of the box.

The narrowband gauge is pre-calibrated. A chart is included with the gauges.

Comment

you have any more voltmeters?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Yep - they will be built to order - you can choose your color, red or yellow.

Comment

Working...
                              X