This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iggee Sport Seat Covers Group Buy

I have just spoken to the manager of Iggee Fashion Auto Seat Covers Company and she said that if we get 10 people for a Group Buy we could get 50% off of the Retail Price of $249. The eBay price is $179.00 plus $15 to ship them. But if we get 10 people the price would be $124.50 plus $15 to ship which equals $139.50. This is a savings of $54.50. The price is for two sport seat covers. Here is the item description on eBay along with some pictures:

iggee Custom Seat Covers Auctions
    Please check my other items for the other vehicles!!!
    1984~1991 BMW E30 SPORT(RECARO) SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEAT COVERS

Free gift - Seat belt pads (2 pieces, Value $20)
    Product Description
    (Reg. Price $249 per pair)
    These SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEATCOVERS are manufactured out of the highest grade P.V.C material that rivals that of original leather.
    With laminated 3/8 inch extra-thick foam backing for added comfort and its waterproof, stain-proof, and extremely tough material, these SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEATCOVERS will keep your original seatcovers looking new for years(5~6 yrs.) and also nicely cover your worn out and damaged original seatcovers with a reasonable price without upholstering seats.
    These seatcovers DO NOT SLIDE on the original seatcovers!!! They FIT TIGHT like a glove!!!
    This auction includes CUSTOM-MADE FRONT SEAT COVERS(Both driver and passenger seats), which is made specifically for BMW E30 RECARO(SPORT) SEATS 1984-1991 MODELS. Installation instructions are also included.
    These custom made seat covers feature same material all around the seat and back with map pockets. The built-in knee support extensions on the seat base are covered separately w/o inhibiting its functions(see the pictures for details). There will be customized holes for the side tilt levers and more. The quality and fit is simply the best and it looks like factory-sized seat covers.
    These slip-on seatcovers are very easy to install and you don't have to take out your original seats to install these. No tools are required.
    CUSTOM-MADE REAR SEAT COVERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $145.
    You can order both front and rear seat covers using this item by stating the details(color(solid or twotone), model, and year) in the paypal comment box and add the amount($145+$25 for shipping) when you pay thru paypal.
    We guarantee its quality and fit. Now don't settle for the existing twisted, distorted, sliding around, and poor looking aftermarket seat covers!!!
    THESE SEAT COVERS ARE PRODUCED AND DETAILED BY IGGEE'S MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS IN UNITED STATES.
    Looking for seatcovers for standard seats or other vehicles? Please check my other items or you may order directly in person by calling us at tall free1.800.888.4615. We make custom seatcovers based on your vehicle's make, model, and year. All that we need is your vehicle information!!!

Color Options
    We have 7 stunning color options and you can go with either solid color or two tone color(Black trim with the other color insert) without extra costs.
    Available Colors are BEIGE, GRAY, CHARCOAL, RED, YELLOW, ROYAL BLUE, AND BLACK.
    *When you place an order and pay thru paypal, please specify the color you'd like to go with in the comment section so we can send you a right product.

Benefits
    SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEATCOVER gives a natural leather like touch in your car interior. Over 100,000 times of material friction tests and its laminated extra-thick foam backing demonstrate a superior quality, durability and added comfort. With 7 different color options, we can offer solid and two tone color seat covers to match both interior and exterior of your cars.
    Benefits…
    • It’s snug and tight! And it doesn’t slide on the original seat covers. Now get away from the existing twisted, distorted, sliding, and poor looking seat covers.
    • It really helps! Thanks to its water-proof, drink-proof, and tough material, it nicely protects the original seat covers from children and dogs.
    • It’s smart! These slip-on seat covers don’t inhibit any seat functions and keep your seats looking new for years.
    • It's tough! This synthetic leather material does not fade or crack under the sun light.
    • It’s easy to care! Apply leather cleaner and wipe out stains with a sponge or cleaning cloth.
    • It’s easy to install! Just slip over the existing seat covers and you can have them on and off easily.
    Please add your name if interested in the group buy.
    1. BlackMagic

So you dont use the panel on the back of the seat with the new cover?

Comment

UKforsure over on bf.c has a set of these and is really happy with them. I'd probably buy a set if I didn't have decent seats already. Good luck with the group buy!

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

the lower side bolsters look baggy. Does the actual product fit better than pictured?
        http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

I just installed these yesterday, and I took a bunch of pictures. I will be posting a writeup/review tonight. Overall I am very pleased.

'88 325is
          VP UT of Austin Autoholics
          BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Nothing for the rear seats?
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I haven't seen a rear one before, but they do have them.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

i'm interested

Comment

How well does the tan match "natur" leather?
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

1. BlackMagic
                    2.84e30(red)
                    3.patosdream

I have no answers to most of your questions. I was just interested in buying some for my sport seats and I figured that I would try and organize a group buy. Hopefully Jordan325iC will have some info in his write up that will clear up some things. Copy and paste the list and add your name under the guys who I have listed from e30 tech.
                    Thanks,
                    BM

Comment

Any 411 on a possible micro fiber?
                      '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

These covers only last 5 years?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                          These covers only last 5 years?
                          Says who? jw

Comment

They have other seat covers too. The Group Buy isn't just for the sports. Sorry if I didn't specify in the original post.

Comment

1. BlackMagic
                              2.84e30(red)
                              3.patosdream
                              4.avus3

Comment

Working...
                              X