Colt Delta Elite, Colt Anaconda, Glock 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colt Delta Elite, Colt Anaconda, Glock 32

**Contact me via email for questions please: rcwells200269@hotmail.com Thanks**

I have a Colt Anaconda .44 magnum, stainless steel, 8" barrel, with factory Magnaport-ed barrel for sale. I'm not sure I wanna do this, but am gonna put it up anyways, still got some taxes to pay off.

Will come with original Colt case, 2 (maybe 3, can't recall) speedloaders, Cabela's gun sock, Uncle Mike's tac/nyl shoulder holster, and leather belt holster. Beautiful gun, absolutely beautiful, virtually mint, shot very little. This gun is of course no longer made and is a rare, very desirable, very large and powerful handgun. Would make a great boar hunter!! Or, just amaze your friends with the size of your piece! They will certainly turn green with envy! Girls dig it and want to hold it! You just can't go wrong with this one!

$1500 shipped to your FFL.

Next is a Glock 32 Like new, barely shot, comes with 2 high cap mags and 1 10rd, case, night sights. Aro-tek extended slide release.

$525 shipped to your FFL.

Last but not least, Colt Delta Elite 10mm with 5 Colt mags and 1 Mec-gar? mag. Excellent condition.

$1200 shipped
    to your FFL.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Dude! That Delta Elite is freaking beautiful. Not in the market for a gun at the moment... and my first handgun will probably be in the $500 range, but man is that thing cool as hell. Good luck with the sale!

Dave
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Hey man.... hope all is well with ya. Try posting a link in the gun thread in off topic. You would be able to target those that would appreciate some fine firearms your trying to sell.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

selling guns is never a good idea. Keep them!

Comment

is this legal?
          Lol

that Anaconda would be my boomstick for sure
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
            is this legal?
            Lol

that Anaconda would be my boomstick for sure
            yes it is

and thats a nice little collection. I have to agree though, you should try and hold on to them!
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I wish you were in CA. I'd love that Delta. They don't pop up much here.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                I wish you were in CA. I'd love that Delta. They don't pop up much here.
                They let you guys have guns?
                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

$1500 shipped to your Friendly Foot Locker?
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Wow. That Anaconda is NICE. I'll bet it's satisfyingly loud and hard-hitting, too.
                    Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                    X