FS: 16x7.5 TSW Evo wheels ET15 (PNW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 16x7.5 TSW Evo wheels ET15 (PNW)

For sale is a set of four TSW Evo wheels. 16x7.5 ET15 5x120. Includes ceramic center caps, aluminum cap nuts, BMW logo centers, as well as TSW center cap removal tool.

Overall the condition is quite good, all paint is original and all "TSW" logos are intact. There is curb rash on one, and a few scuffs on another. The pictures provide a pretty good representation, so what you see is what you get. They were just balanced last month and all are true, NO bends or cracks. They will need hubcentric rings which you'll have to source.

These have a great offset, they fill the e30 M3's box arches perfectly. Would also look great on a 5 lug swapped e30. They are very cool looking and "period correct" performance wheels. I do not have weight of the wheels alone but I can provide the weight of the wheel+tire combo if that's helpful to you. I would keep these but I have too many sets of wheels for my other cars.

Full Disclosure on the tires: Tires currently mounted are Kumho Ecsta Supra 225/45R16 89W. These tires have lots of tread left and I will get exact measurements tonight, but there's a catch: I purchased this car in October 2010, but it had sat for an undetermined amount of time in the PO's garage. He claimed he started & took the car out occasionally, but once I got to driving it I found the car had vibration at highway speeds. I feared that the tires had flat spots from sitting and were junk.
    So I took them to get balanced, and that is when I found out they required hubcentric rings which I did not have (they balanced fine on the machine and hold air perfectly, no bulges, cuts or rubber missing). Instead of buying centering rings I just installed my Style 5s with new tires. So they tires may be perfectly fine. But I cannot guarantee that the vibration was only caused by the lack of hubcentric rings. That being said I can't in good conscience charge for them. So here's the deal: The tires are free.

If you want them removed before shipping, that's an extra cost for me. I have to pay to get them dismounted and pay the tire disposal fee. That cost will be passed onto you, and that's $65 plus a $12 disposal fee for all four. Up to you.

I am asking $250 for the wheels + free tires (plus actual shipping). If you're in the PNW come pick them up! I think it's a very fair price for these wheels considering their condition. Money talks, no 'dibs', first come first served. I accept PayPal, PM me for my address.

More pictures here.

Here's the one with curb rash:

TSW Design center cap tool:

And some pics mounted on my '88 Henna:

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Those aren't bad wheels. And at that price it's a steal. If I didn't already have 5 sets of wheels in my garage I'd grab these from you.

GLWS
    Last edited by Dussen; 03-14-2011, 02:16 PM. Reason: ooops meant aren't bad.

Comment

Eh, not gonna work.. GLWS though
      Last edited by Redfox; 03-14-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Sold...
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
        X