No announcement yet.

Finally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he had started pulling it apart for the next step what ever it may have been..sucks love it or hate it ..it was one of those cars everyone knew about ...

like was said he lost most of his wheels too among other parts ..rip rusty

Comment

I can't believe you guys think he would intentionally burn down his garage... wow.

I feel really badly for him, that sucks.
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

He made a RIP thread for that car before, He will probably rebuild it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
          He made a RIP thread for that car before, He will probably rebuild it again.

i doubt it it was in that fire awhile got hot as fuck i am pretty sure (like he is) that the structure is fucked an would not be safe to rebuild

Comment

Seriously lame comments in here. You dont have to like his car, or even his posting habits but having an opinon ≠ being a douchebag.

Guarantee if your garage burned down, mike wouldn't be making a thread celebrating it.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              I can't believe you guys think he would intentionally burn down his garage... wow.

I feel really badly for him, that sucks.
              This. Atleast there are a couple of people in this thread who have some feelings.

Good thing no one was hurt.

Best of luck to Mike.

Comment

I'm not saying I'm glad it happened, or that I dislike his car. I actually liked the thing.

Just saying that it IS coincidental (or just damn luck) that it had some valuable parts removed before the fire.. And that he was there to tape it going down.
                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                  I'm not saying I'm glad it happened, or that I dislike his car. I actually liked the thing.

Just saying that it IS coincidental (or just damn luck) that it had some valuable parts removed before the fire.. And that he was there to tape it going down.

Really not that strange that he was there for the fire that was caused from working on the car.

probably would have been wise to remove the wheels and valuable parts he removed from the garage then too

Comment

Link no work anymore

Comment

wow now i see why bmw owners are known as ass holes. really guys he lost so much stuff and could have been hurt bad. the point in building a car in the first place is so that you like it. grow up mike is a nice guy and this had to be a hard loss imagine if your project and all the stuff you had burnt. so stop being ass holes

Comment

Honestly? This guy has annoyed you so much by posting pictures of his car that you're happy about his garage burning down? People need to step away from the computer and stop caring about what the internet will think of them and actually act like humans and have some compassion.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Guarantee if your garage burned down, mike wouldn't be making a thread celebrating it.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                          Isn't it kind of weird that the rims and motor were removed?
                          Would you shave your engine bay/tuck your wires and airlines with the engine and wheels/fenders installed?

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                          owner set it on fire for the last bit of attention he could get?
                          Really sad that you think that.

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                          So he was able to get his buddy's car out of the next bay after the garage ignited into a gasoline fuelled inferno? Interesting.

And all of his rims except the ones he had on it last which I would assume were the ones he liked the best went up with it? Interesting.
                          I can assure you Mike's wheels except for the ones currently on the e36 and the equip style BBSs(currently being refinished) were all stacked in the back of the garage where he normally stored them. They've been stacked in the same part of the garage since he moved into that house around 2 years ago. The motor was out of the car b/c he was shaving the bay/revamping his air ride management for the upcoming show season. The fenders were off b/c he was rerouting the airlines/wiring behind them. They got his roommate's car out b/c it was on wheels in rolling condition, where as the e28 was on jack-stands while it was being worked on. Mike was trying to start the old m30 out of that car in the driveway right in front of the garage and a loose cable connection sparked and set a small fuel spill on fire, which then spread to the garage.

Thankfully no one was seriously injured.

Like Mike or hate him, I wouldn't want him or any other automotive enthusiast to have to go through what he is about to have to go through as far as replacing/repairing everything that was in the garage. :curse:

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Really not that strange that he was there for the fire that was caused from working on the car.

probably would have been wise to remove the wheels and valuable parts he removed from the garage then too
                            I was unaware he was doing any real work to it at the time, I dont care enough to read up on it fully. I'm not sure why people got the impression I care that the car got burnt to the ground. I'm not the one saying I'm glad it happened. Just pointing out an unbiased 3rd person perspective.

Originally posted by whterice View Post
                            Link no work anymore
                            Again, kind of a sketchy moment here, when the link to him talking about burning down the car is removed from what I believe is his car forum

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                              Honestly? This guy has annoyed you so much by posting pictures of his car that you're happy about his garage burning down? People need to step away from the computer and stop caring about what the internet will think of them and actually act like humans and have some compassion.

Its really sad.

No one would go to a funeral and say these types of things, but on the internet all bets are off.

Though it may have been "just a car", this same car is possibly the most hated, discussed, debated car in recent history. It brought people from different backgrounds together and drew similarities across multiple genres, and to be honest that's what true car enthusiasm is about. To claim that this was a stunt, is classless and rude to be honest.
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                                Its really sad.

No one would go to a funeral and say these types of things, but on the internet all bets are off.

Though it may have been "just a car", this same car is possibly the most hated, discussed, debated car in recent history. It brought people from different backgrounds together and drew similarities across multiple genres, and to be honest that's what true car enthusiasm is about. To claim that this was a stunt, is classless and rude to be honest.
                                Westboro Baptist Church. There are dicks everywhere, its not limited to the interwebs anymore.

And just to clarify, I'm not hating on it. I liked the car, but it all seems sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X