So I met this girl at a bar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
    ....last thursday. She brought up how her car was running weird and she needed help to fix it (cam sensor). Then this chick wanted to know how a fucking combustion engine works at 1 in the morning, lol. I explained it to her on a napkin and for some reason she was really intrigued when I got to the fuel part.... Octane to be exact. I told her to read up on it. About this time it was last call and I wasn't able to close the deal.

Fast forward to last night........... I'm at the same bar, after work, enjoying a beer. Out of nowhere she sneaks up on me. This chick busts out NOTES in my face on octane and its properties. I was like,"holy shit(wtf)". Needless to say, I wanted to fuck her brains out so I humored her. It all went uphill from there and I made babies on her stomach. :) When I woke up this morning, I found this in my back pocket....................

Pretty good night overall. I was going through a 4 month dry spell so it kinda felt like winning a trophy last night, lol.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    HOLY SHIT. don't let her go because 99.89999999% are not like that.
    lol, fail. see above in bold

I'd check my wallet and get some STD/culture tests going....

Comment

will do. I get checked twice a year and I'm due anyways, lol. blood and urine only. no cultures visible haha

Originally posted by Ryan...
      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

comprehension fail for jew. :( Sorry to tell you this but all girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

I would entertain the fuck out of a bar regular who would ask me about timing advance, roll centers and camber curves. Smart girls are fucking awesome.

She does have an error in her notes though.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            pics of the chick or it didn't happen
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            ---------------------------------
            89 E30 S52
            ---------------------------------
            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

pic coming..... I'm making her send me one via text... one moment.

It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

she knew about ICEs all the time. she was just playing you, pretending like she didnt know. :P
                AWD > RWD

Comment

her phone sucks but feel free to thank me you fuckers. Luckily, this sub forum can't be viewed unless you're a member. otherwise she would probably castrate me, lol.

Comment

This thread just went from cool, to win in a matter of seconds.
                    Delivered.
                    Best 2 pages of a thread ever on r3v?

Comment

lame I was expecting the pictures of her with your babies splattered on her stomach.
                      Originally posted by HarryPotter
                      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

win
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                          her phone sucks but feel free to thank me you fuckers. Luckily, this sub forum can't be viewed unless you're a member. otherwise she would probably castrate me, lol.

Marry her.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                            lame I was expecting the pictures of her with your babies splattered on her stomach.

^ hard to please much? I don't wanna get banned for pron!

Comment

This is probably the only thread in months that has promised something and actually delivered.

Props, props.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

You have an E30, therefore you deserve her. Go my son!

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                                And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X