No announcement yet.

Pantless Spencys zinno ETA fix-up thread. ~NOW RUNS YAY~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm so tempting danny.... would it be difficult to pass smog with the 2.5 in mine?

Comment

nope

Comment

what did you want for it again? sorry i forgot.

Comment

400 bucks.

Comment

wefoiwehfoiwe;fnpiwebofubwojelf danny you have flipped my world upside down! lol
            if i bought it for four hundo would you help me install it and shizzz? also what would i have to change from the eta set up to run the 2.5?

Comment

Sure, just text me.

Comment

here's a hint on the plan (also a funny ass song....):

hopefully it all comes together, kudos to danny for being fucking awesome.

Comment

Whoa dude, you never let me know about the motor parts. I have a guy coming to pick it up tomorrow.

Comment

ah shit fuuk, its all good i'll try and figure this out haha damnit. i definitely don't have enough money to begin just yet so its all good man.

Comment

I might have a line on pretty much everything you'd need from another guy though, I'll double check and text you later.

Comment

okay cool thanks man, you're super helpful.

Comment

I have an ETA engine with 115k on it up hurr in Nor Cal, but I'm probably too far away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                            I have an ETA engine with 115k on it up hurr in Nor Cal, but I'm probably too far away from you.
                            not toooooooo far, but i wanted to build an 885 head stroker :(( maybe ill settle for just an eta....

Comment

do it then! the Windsor PNP always has a few 325i cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                                do it then! the Windsor PNP always has a few 325i cars.
                                i wonder how much they would charge me for a head ecu and harness... would i need more than that?

Comment

Working...
                                X