Is the blue leather interior valuable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the blue leather interior valuable

Im in southern md and a vert just came into the lot. and i mean JUST. i got about $4 in change out the ash tray and bought lunch when done.lol

But theres blue leather interior in it and it is clean. are these sought after. i walked into my first JY in june and have only had my car since april so I know when parts are valuable only to me. like what i need for my car.

but when it comes to other appearance stuff im clueless. im pretty much only into performance parts

I also found a lot of 5 & 7 series in another lot. when i bring this place up to locals they can name alll the other lots but have never seen this one. the cars arent even sorted. its all random as hell. perfect leather seats and other goodies. i may have to start picking that stuff and selling on here and bimmerforums

but i mean lots of front valances, bumpers, steering racks, head lights, lighted mirrors, etc, etc. the one lot closest to my house, and no one around here knows about. ive only lived here a year. theyre off a hidden 1/4 mile dirt road and are only open mon-fri 8:30-3:30. i was very surprised whe i pulled up at 3:20 and they were like. um were closing.haha so i only had 15min to walk around. i WILL be going back and taking LOTS of pics monday.

my boy who has an integra saw a honda there with some fog lights that he says are impossible to find at yards. and the paint on the bumper was still mint. he doesnt even have a honda anymore but knows how much ppl want them fogs without having to pay craazy retail for em. he wanted to grab the bumper soo bad but we were gettin paged over the loud speaker, "the 2 gentlemen who just walked in, were now closed. your 15min is up".

who closes at 3:30!?
    Last edited by ROLLingKING; 10-02-2011, 01:02 AM.
    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Rare? Somewhat. Valuable? No.

Seems like most folks don't like the blue interiors. Don't know why, I have it and like it. I'd still much rather have a black leather interior.

Comment

yea the black is baller..i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet. the only mod for "looks" that ill be doing is making what interior ill have left black.

Comment

I would love blue interior! Grey leather has little contrast in comparison to the white. The reds, blues and greens make the car so much more interesting.

Comment

i want white leather! but i think only a handful of mtech verts ever had it...

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

ya I think the only cars the white leather came in was the triple white mtechnic 2 verts (wheels,Car,Interior) If I remember correctly only like 130 ish were ever made this way.
            Originally posted by MattM View Post
            i want white leather! but i think only a handful of mtech verts ever had it...

Comment

I've got blue leather including the rear headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                I've got blue leather including the rear headrests.
                it does look pretty nice. not as loud as the red.
                at first i was like OH SHIT BLACK seats. then i got closer and saw they were blue. good condition tho.
                guy at the JY said that B**ch irene knocked over his garage and it fell on top of the car

Comment

and blue w/ bronzit = fugly

Comment

what 'lot' are you talking about?
                    E30 buildy things
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

lol i want to see a bronzit with a blue interior. :rofl:
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

I have indigo in my cabrio and works perfect with my colors. How does the rear bottom look?

COTM

Comment

I've had a few e30's with blue interiors, in my experience they are not sought after nor desirable, but you never know who may want some sport seats without having to redo their whole interior
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

i say cardinal interior is where its at. i have to agree with most these guys when they say blue isnt very sought after. but to each their own i guess.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I used to have an e30 with blue leather.

I liked it. Reminded me of my first car which had a blue interior.

If I could find a good set of blue sport seats I'd swap my black interior for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X