Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

central locking issues PO put e34 alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

central locking issues PO put e34 alarm?

have 91 318is and bought keyless entry from GE and now want was going over electoral issues first before install.
    noob to e30 learning little by little. when I bought car PO gave me key and alarm ( part number 88881600205) just searched it and found this http://www.keylessremotes4u.com/BMW-...272K-P595.aspx he told me that he never got alarm to lock doors so I'm guessing he didn't know it wasnt factory on e30? so I always had to manually lock and unlock my driver passenger and trunk. never was issued till I start thinking things over before I install keyless from German Engineering. can it be that whoever installed alarm in car could have damaged something with central locking system. alarm does go off I turn on with remote car beeps once for lock two to unlock and if I one door while locked I beeps.
    so my question is how can I check things to make sure if it's my central lock mechanism or alarm install that is maybe shorting something. and would it be possible to keep the function off alarm going of if someone opens the door integrated to the keyless.

thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

forgot this when alarm goes off it does honk the horn but the lights go off. now I'm also having issues with window sometimes not rolling up or down or side mirrors if I open close door sometimes get window to work so I thinking it can be a pillar plug. but mirrors seem to only work when they want.

Comment

so when you turn your key to lock the door only that door locks not all doors? If so then it's probably your relay that is fried. You need the relay that goes under the driver side speaker behind the kick panel. This was my problem when I bought my car and is a current problem with madmaddys car.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

have to check tomorrow ye both doors ave to be manually opened n locked truck also. I'm hoping whoever install e34 alarm didn't miss with wiring

Comment

bump any other options

Comment

Working...
          X