Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: E30 325i, 318is (South Australia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED: E30 325i, 318is (South Australia)

Hey guys,

I'm a new member, and looking forward to being a long term member. All I need, is an E30!

I used to own one that I sold 8 years ago, a 325i with M Spec everything, chipped, Remus exhaust, heavy duty clutch. It was a great car, and one that has stuck in my mind across numerous cars I have owned in between.

So I'm in the market for another car, and since I have always wanted to get an E30 again - I figure let's do it now!

I'm ideally looking for a series 2, preferably a 325i or 318is. Will consider a 320i. And may consider a series 1 if it is a restored 323i (for example)

Here is some criteria..

Manual
    Less than 200,000k's unless it has a motor transplant from a newer model
    Clean condition
    No overheating issues

If you or anyone you know is selling one, hit me up. I'm in Adelaide so preferably SA, may consider going to VIC if the car is that good, that I wouldn't get one in SA .

(Pretty much narrowed down my market base there, but see how we go!)

that sounds like a sick e30. can't believe you sold it!
    it's pretty tough to find an e30 in SA from what I've seen on carsales. they're all in nsw and victoria!
    Good luck though on the new search though :)

Comment

Thanks mate! Yeah at the time I was 22yrs old, and looking to get into a R32 Skyline.. I knew I would by another E30 which would be a keeper and just do it up... I just sold a Legnum VR4 to buy an X-Trail for camping... so our second car, an Audi A3 had to go too... to make way for an E30!

I'm supposed to be looking at one next weekend.. But fingers crossed!!

Comment

Working...
      X