George Graves and his volt meters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Graves and his volt meters

It's been nearly a year since orders were placed and now George seems to have disappeared. I'm starting a new thread because the for sale thread has been renamed "Mach Schnell's Feedback Thread" and the other didn't really go anywhere.

First, does anyone know George outside the internet? If so can you tell us if he's okay/on vacation/left the country? I've tried PMs, e-mails, Facebook, and Twitter with no reply. My cyber stalking resources are spent.

Second, how many of us ordered the volt meters? If you could reply to this thread a. so we know how many we're talking about and b. to let us know if you hear anything. Anyone waiting on other GG products is also welcome to reply.

The purpose of this thread is to figure out whats going on and get our volt meters (or refunds). We are not here to dump on George. Please no BS rants. Many have said George is a stand up guy who will come through in the end. At this point either a ship date or a refund is appropriate.

This may not seem like a big deal given that each of us is only out about $100, but if enough people ordered we're talking several thousand bucks. My standard unit of measure for money is E30s and I figure we've got at least one E30 hanging in the balance.

****UPDATE****

George came through. Got mine on Saturday 4/20. Been crazy busy so I haven't had time to install/take pictures.
    Last edited by gofredo50; 04-23-2013, 09:27 AM.
    1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
    1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
    1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

put 5toes on the case. he's our columbo right?
    sigpic

Comment

I bought one of GG's SI voltmeter's.

Comment

I also want to say that I would like to see a moderator's response to this thread, publicly posted.

I don't keep up with "who's who in the E30 world", nor do I care. But apparently GG has some sort of involvement with running this website.

So, I would say that a response from the site owner or a senior moderator-type is appropriate.

Comment

paid for mine nearly a year ago and was expecting a 3-5 week turnaround as per the original thread he made. PM'd him regarding a refund and havent heard a word.
          Last edited by aaron325ix; 03-24-2013, 08:20 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Is anyone a member over at MyE28 who can put a link to this thread on that one and ask George for a response? I can't seem to get an account set up.
            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Sure mang, will do.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

unreal...........

Comment

You can check him out in popular mechanics....

Comment

Thanks Rondo and Slammin! If anyone gets updates please keep the rest of us informed.
                    1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                    1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Originally posted by e304me View Post
                      You can check him out in popular mechanics....
                      ????
                      1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                      1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Sucks that he is still selling them on another site and MIA here.
                        harry/harout

Comment

Damn. I hope he is okay. His products usually take a little while, but this is a damn long time.

Comment

I should point out that the one I ordered was the SI volt meter that is designed to take the place of the SI lights.
                            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Working...
                            X