FS: Full grain leather belts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Full grain leather belts.

I will be collecting orders now and getting everyone sorted for color/sizing. Please read through the pricing and send me a PM for what you want and your size after you measure yourself. PLEASE make sure the size you place is correct. I posted a picture below on how to get the correct sizing. It is not my fault if the hole is not correct, it is upon you to measure and provide sizing of your true fit belt! Each hole below and above your size will be 1" apart. Payment is taken through Paypal(info sent in PM response). Fees included in price, but sending as gift is great too! My feedback is below in my signature. Each belt is sent through USPS with tracking #.

If you missed the feeler/info thread on the OT section click here

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Offering 6 finishes to pick from:

Canyon Rust, Black, Oxblood, Bison Brown, Scarlet Red and Nude(natural)

There is two buckles to pick from:

Three snap colors:
    Gunmetal black(pictured with belts), Nickel and brass.

Pricing:

Basic any color and buckle with snap, post screw or the hand stitch.
    *copper rivet add 2.00
    60 shipped

Single Artisan Stitch *comes with copper rivet OR hand stitched buckle flap.
    70 shipped

Not shown when in use.

Double artisan stitch *comes with copper rivet OR hand stitched buckle flap.
    80 shipped

Double artisan with copper rivet.

The Artisan tuck:

90.00 shipped

Artisan Distressed effect in Bison brown pictured.
    *Features handstitched buckle with copper rivet detailing and double artisan stitching.

Key loop: 7.00

Initials stamped: 5.00

*Shipped is only in the USA, out of state you will just be charged the extra I would be paying for USA shipping.

Sizing:
    Get your favorite belt and a tape measure. Follow the picture before!

Oxblood with customers buckle(I do not have BMW buckles, don't ask).
    Rawhide stitching contrast and triple buckle stitch for the flap.

Black with a requested brass patina. I am glad someone wanted a patina, it shows that they are truly solid brass and not a cast with a plating.

Natural w/ key loop snap

Natural w/ Nickel plated double bar brass buckle.

Canyon Rust with brass buckle and snap.

This is the black on the left with nickel snap/buckle. Canyon Rust with brass snap/buckle
    Last edited by F34R; 10-24-2013, 01:04 PM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Kinda shocked with how many people said they wanted one when the price was posted in the OT section thread. Only two orders? kinda weird, maybe it is easy to just click the I want one button.

To the top!

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I'm still in for 2 like i said, things have been a little crazy here and i haven't sent my buckle yet. Will attempt to get it in the mail tomorrow.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

needs more advertisement maybe?
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Can you give more info on the belt dimensions? width? Length determination...maybe it's late, don't really understand your directions. I wear a 32" waist...what would my belt be?

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
            needs more advertisement maybe?
            Maybe, but this is r3v ;) where everyone wants a car for less than a belt.

Originally posted by gte175x View Post
            Can you give more info on the belt dimensions? width? Length determination...maybe it's late, don't really understand your directions. I wear a 32" waist...what would my belt be?
            Your pant size has nothing to do with it. Most companies use a vanity sizing, I am a 34 in almost every brand. But my real waist point to point is 39"

I provided a picture above to show how to measure your current belt to get the right size.

Sent you a PM

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

In for oxblood and black, both with key holders. Lemme get you a measurement.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                Got it, thanks for the order.

ttt

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

bump!

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                    Here is your two belts man!

Last edited by F34R; 08-17-2013, 07:47 PM.

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Hey Rich and Lorin can we all hang out with our matching belts soon?
                      Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

I love full grain leather, however I can't justify the price considering comparables.

If you ever have a group buy let me know!
                        Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                          I love full grain leather, however I can't justify the price considering comparables.

If you ever have a group buy let me know!
                          90% of comparables use a low quality full grain leather. And yes, there is differences. What you are getting here is a lifetime wear belt. I handpicked the best full grain saddle leather. It is known for how well it holds shape and life against tears. If you keep it oiled a few times a year this will be something you can hand down to your kids.

I know my price is above most base chain stores. But when you buy from them you are paying for quantity vs quality. I could have bought the cheap full grain for 40 bucks a hide. But I like most desire something to be proud of. I put my all into this and I backed it from my pocket. I understand that there is cheaper out there, but I can 100% stand behind mine being the best that you can buy and made all in the USA. I am pretty sure all the comparable belts are made in China from stamped full grain. I know J Crew's belts are made in China and my prices are lower than theirs.

I will not be doing a GB, I make orders per customer to fit. Each belt it cut to order.

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Honestly man I know where your coming from, to help your case and so others can understand, places like saddleback company and Colsen Keane make high quality belts that they sell for alot more:

We design and build the longest lasting most durable leather backpacks, briefcases, wallets, satchels and duffle bags for personal and corporate gifts. Finally a gift they'll keep.

ColsenKeane Leather is a USA based leathercraft company specializing in full grain leather goods. Visit our website to browse various hand-built leather travel bags, messenger bags, and much more! We craft all our goods with full grain cowhide and buffalo hide.

I picked this up from a guy who makes leather/bison leather goods for $38 shipped, hence why I say comps (he makes belts too):

Although quality is the key determinant of the price I am willing to pay;

What ounce is your leather?

Is the leather tanned all the way through? A side profile shot of the leather would be awesome to determine how well the leather is tanned.

What method of tanning process does your hide go through? Latigo?

Origin of your hides?

Are you taking requests for unique hides? Pig skin? Oxen? Bison?
                            Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                              Honestly man I know where your coming from, to help your case and so others can understand, places like saddleback company and Colsen Keane make high quality belts that they sell for alot more:

We design and build the longest lasting most durable leather backpacks, briefcases, wallets, satchels and duffle bags for personal and corporate gifts. Finally a gift they'll keep.

ColsenKeane Leather is a USA based leathercraft company specializing in full grain leather goods. Visit our website to browse various hand-built leather travel bags, messenger bags, and much more! We craft all our goods with full grain cowhide and buffalo hide.

I picked this up from a guy who makes leather/bison leather goods for $38 shipped, hence why I say comps (he makes belts too):

Although quality is the key determinant of the price I am willing to pay;

What ounce is your leather?

Is the leather tanned all the way through? A side profile shot of the leather would be awesome to determine how well the leather is tanned.

What method of tanning process does your hide go through? Latigo?

Origin of your hides?

Are you taking requests for unique hides? Pig skin? Oxen? Bison?
                              I have two hides right now, one hide is 9-10oz and the other is 10-11oz. I bought the two that were the thickest and cleanest hides. One hide is bull and the other is cow. So that means, one has stretch marks and the other does not. The bull was more(10-11oz one). But they were the best hides there. Just to be clear for others, the marking does not change the quality, it just adds detail and contrast.

The hides are veg tanned, and the sticker says made in the USA. There is others that say China or Mexico. I select only from our country. Same with the buckles.

I can get all of those unique hides and more, but they were a lot more than the bull hide. If I got enough special requests or if the hide goes on sale I might get one to try out selling. Right now I am just focused on selling what I bought. To see the side profile, just look at the last picture in my first post. That is the belt freshly cut without stain. The color of the tanning does not change depth when it is cut. I also do not go cheap on the stains, I apply as many coats as it takes to get the belt even. Takes about 2-3 coats, but I know that the belt will age well with time.

And thanks for understanding, I priced myself to others that make high quality belts like you posted. I focused on Wallace & Barnes as a price range. They are a maker of amazing quality. So I cut the price down to logical and included shipping. So there is no worries, just order and the rest is taken care of.

Last edited by F34R; 08-18-2013, 09:32 AM.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                              X