FS: Built m42 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Built m42 turbo

Yup.. Hate to do it but i have to pay for school so the engines gotta go..

Lots of time and money spent on this thing. I just added the turbo and meth (might not be included) so it needs tuned. Been working on it on my time off but i dont get much of that.

m42 bored .40 over.
    8.5:1 CP pistons
    Arrow precision rods
    Polished crank
    Vac head w/ oversized valves. all components are from vac besides the cams and lifters which are stock.
    .070 MLS head gasket.
    when I bought it the guy told me the manifold was a 666fab one but it looks exactly like the ones VAC sells.
    BRAND NEW Borg Warner s256 .64 exhaust housing.
    turbonectics evolution wastegate 9lb spring
    Delphi Multec 1 65 lb / hr Injectors (6-hole diffuser disk)
    TECgt electromotive ecu
    COP kit
    CLutchmasters stage 3 clutch w/ JB aluminum fw (has a hotspot on it from debree that made its way in there)
    G260 trans. Makes noise and will probably need replaced soon.
    custom driveshaft

Ill add the rest soon. got called into work so for now heres some old pictures. Ill get new ones when I can.

And I have absolutely no idea how to price this thing so ill throw $6500 out there. Just offer me something and we can work something out.

Heres a video with the old turbo. (I yanked the shift knob off on the first pull so dont make fun of me lol). Second pull at 3:30

Heres another video so you can compare it. This was the first time ever boosting the car. I had just got the clutch broke in and this is the first and second launch (@1:20) in the car. Pulled pretty good for 9lbs and a 4:10 open rear end. Commentary by my little brother

Comment

6k obo.. throw out some offers

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
        we can work something out.

Comment

Working...
        X