|07-06-2005, 02:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: La Crescenta, CA
WTB Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting!
Here's a few simple guidlines for this forum:
* Please post your LOCATION
* Include what item you are looking to buy in the title
Ebay auctions and message boards don’t mix
Below is a set of “rules” that will make message boards more enjoyable. Feel free to link to this message if needed.
1. If you are not the seller of the auction do not post any links to an active auction. Randomly posting a link to an auction that you have no connection to could be considered, “begging for friends”. If anyone on the board had already searched and spent their own time trying to find this item all you did was “let the cat out of the bag”. You will have then alienated that person and be one “begging for friends” in the negative.
2. If you think someone may be interested in an item that you have found. Use PM or AIM or E-mail. Do not openly post the item for all to see as this would be “letting the cat out of the bag” once again. A private conversation would surely win over the recipient of the information.
3. If you are the seller of the auction and the board rules allow feel free to post advertisements.
4. Do not post information about buyers without their consent. Unless you are the seller and there is a documented complaints or complements. (i.e. request or return of auction fees, feedback left etc.) If there is no documentation you are just "whining and crying".
5. Do not post information about sellers without their consent. Unless you are the buyer and there is documented complaints or complements. (i.e. request for paypal credit, shipping damage due to determination of shipper, etc.) If there is no documentation you are just "whining and crying".
Last edited by MR 325; 02-04-2006 at 02:37 AM..