CNC machine work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNC machine work

OK, so my brother owns a CNC machine shop. He has a CNC lathe, and a mill, so we can make pretty much whatever parts there is demand for. So, if people on here want to get something made such as aluminum pulleys, or aluminum undersized pulleys, or any other things that are not coming to mind at the moment let me know. depending on the part to make it worth while it would have to be in sets of at least 5, preferably 10 or more. So start your ideas and we will see if there is enough demand to produce such parts.

We should get a GB going for the caliper brakets for the RX-7 front brakes.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

M42 skid plate !!!!

Comment

How bout roll center adjuster blocks for those of us with M3 struts? (see Gustave's site)
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
          I can get these made for a good price as well, IF SOMEBODY CAN FIND ME A SPEC SHEET!!!

Comment

There is a member on here that made these and said he was going to make them. Look for the thread in the brake sub-forum and you will see who it is. I think he is in Canada.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

There is a member on here that made these and said he was going to make them. Look for the thread in the brake sub-forum and you will see who it is. I think he is in Canada.
              I'm looking thanks for the tip.

I have 2 fc front 4p calipers just chilling in my garage, since a few roommates have owned a few fc's over the years.

Comment

i have been waiting for these to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by streetknight View Post
                  i have been waiting for these to be made.
                  Me too.. I just don't trust myself with the measuring thing as i've never done any fab work for brakes. Sure it looks easy, but you DIE if you fuck it up once.

ps. there's no info about any bracket anything in the brake section.

Comment

All of this is possible. I just need to have confirmed interest to begin taking measurements and producing parts. what year rx7's are we talking, or is it every year of rx7? if i know what you need i can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
                      M42 skid plate !!!!
                      skid plates aren't made on cnc machines, its fairly cheap to get one fabbed up at a local shop tho. i got one made for 150$ painted and installed with a hole for the oil drain.

Comment

Originally posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
                        M42 skid plate !!!!
                        Originally posted by NavyE30
                        I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by kowalski View Post
                          All of this is possible. I just need to have confirmed interest to begin taking measurements and producing parts. what year rx7's are we talking, or is it every year of rx7? if i know what you need i can make it.
                          Turbo II FC RX-7 from around 88-92. It has to be the turbo II brakes. I believe FD brakes are the same 93-95, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                            How bout roll center adjuster blocks for those of us with M3 struts? (see Gustave's site)
                            Just buy his...

Comment

Yea, I probably just will. But if someone where to make some 30 - 35mm blocks, that would be sweet. (his are only 25 mm)
                              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                              X