Clear All

Anyone doing some racing now?

Comment

Pictures?

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Just got home with my copy. I will try to update later tonight ...

Comment

Friend is going to pick up the g25 wheel right now, and we're going to make a race seat out of a Porsche GT3 seat. Oh the niceties of having friends that work at Evolution Motorsports. I'll make sure to take some pics of said action and post results tomorrow.

Comment

started with an o4 honda integra type S and am almost through the c-class races
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

my brother just got itfor his ps3..he has actually been playing the jap version of it since he heard it was coming out to the usa

Comment

ok so will you be able to download more cars into the game or win them? because the list of cars is small. and no e30 m3? whats up with that?

Comment

Well... I just got the game; played it a bit at my brothers for a bit.

First impressions. Compared to GT HD (free demo on the PS store); it is a much finished product. The car's physics are much improved... it is well worth the wait.

The online gameplay is a bit strange, there is no room or sever; basically it matches you up with players and I am not sure how they do that. I do think that in some of the matches (like the next step up from the RSX class, C?) is a bit unfair when they allow cars (in the Super group) like the E92 M3 with the new Skyline; I get eaten up on the straights... plus there is a lot of bumping; but I think once you move up the ranks, it will be better.

The Spec II update (which tells you that there is an update for the game when you first run in, after you install) includes the Ferrari F2007, for 2,000,000 crd. The Tii is not available to buy but I do believe you have to win it.

If you guys see me online, my PSN is BavMA03...

Any other first impressions?

Comment

Ok so you can buy cars or win them with in game credit from races???

Comment

Assembled the cockpit and played some GT4. Prologue should arrive on the 23rd.

Here are some pics:

Comment

^
                        that is bad ass.

I am having a shit load of trouble passing all 15 cars on the Dayona 1 lap race. I was only .0019 behind the Mini but that's as close as I have gotten.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

When the real GT5 comes out, will you guys be able to use your data from this demo so you don't have to start over on the final game?

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yes you are suppose to be able to use this material to kick start the official GT5 when it releases...

Comment

pretty happy with it so far. kind of funny seems almost EVERYONE (including on bimmerforums) starts out with the Honda. not one post of using the GTI. which being euro fans you would think we would pick it over a JDM car.

i vote to start some thread to get the e30m3 added to the real game or purchased online as a patch. they did it on forza2 why not "the greatest driving simulator"?

Comment

I started out with the Mini Cooper S ...

Comment

Working...
                                X