Anyone know about Rocs automotive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know about Rocs automotive

Hey my fellow New Jersians!!! (Is that a word?) I'm looking for a new mechanic to help me with my car and I noticed this shop here in Belleville, NJ. They are on Washington Ave and Rt 7. Anybody use them? Anyone know anything about them? I checked their website but you know it's gonna pretty much only have good reviews. They say they specialize in BMW and Porsche. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've bought stuff from them before- set of Corbeau classic seats for my Pantera (sadly sold the car a few years ago). Good guys. They've been around for a while and seem pretty knowledgeable. There is also Guten Parts & Service in South Orange- they work pretty much exclusively on E30s- Joel and Levent (the owner) know their stuff and they are very honest reputable guys. They've done some really nice builds. In North Jersey in Mahwah is Northeast Motorsports- also work only on BMWs- does a lot of race car and swap work. Mike O'Neill is owner. Call or text me if you want to chat. Swen. 732-three-oh-six-5326

Comment

Originally posted by Swendog View Post
      I've bought stuff from them before- set of Corbeau classic seats for my Pantera (sadly sold the car a few years ago). Good guys. They've been around for a while and seem pretty knowledgeable. There is also Guten Parts & Service in South Orange- they work pretty much exclusively on E30s- Joel and Levent (the owner) know their stuff and they are very honest reputable guys. They've done some really nice builds. In North Jersey in Mahwah is Northeast Motorsports- also work only on BMWs- does a lot of race car and swap work. Mike O'Neill is owner. Call or text me if you want to chat. Swen. 732-three-oh-six-5326

Thanks Swen! I know Levent and have dealt with him before mostly to get hard to find parts at decent prices. I was just curious about these guys in Belleville as they are literally less than a mile from me. My problem shouldn't be too difficult for someone who knows what they're doing. I personally am stumped (not hard as I'm not really a mechanic) and am hoping someone with the know how can help me without taking me for a ride. I'm always weary of going to mechanics I don't know as that is always the case. Either they don't know what they are doing and charge me for replacing stuff and not fixing the problem or just plain overcharge me. Mahwah is a bit out of my way but I'll keep them in mind. Thanks again.

Comment

very good shop....

a bit ol skool.....

but they work w/ hi buck cars.....

good shop overall....very capable.
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Working...
        X