Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Crivellone & Jeff Thompson support fund-fire

Hello all,

As you have read over the past day or so R3V headquarters was destroyed by a serious fire. I have created a GoFundMe page to help James & his roommate Jeff rebuild. Please donate if you can.

James Crivellone &  his roomate Jeff Thompson recently lost their house to a serious fire. Th… Chris Forsythe needs your support for James & Jeff support fund

Thank you,

-Chris Forsythe
    "BMWSUN"
    M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
    Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
    BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Originally posted by bmwsun View Post
    Hello all,

As you have read over the past day or so R3V headquarters was destroyed by a serious fire. I have created a GoFundMe page to help James & his roommate Jeff rebuild. Please donate if you can.

James Crivellone &  his roomate Jeff Thompson recently lost their house to a serious fire. Th… Chris Forsythe needs your support for James & Jeff support fund

Thank you,

-Chris Forsythe
    "BMWSUN"
    Glad this came together and thanks for organizing Chris. I will drop a donation tomorrow. If there is anything else they need help with please reach out!
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
      Glad this came together and thanks for organizing Chris. I will drop a donation tomorrow. If there is anything else they need help with please reach out!
      Thanks Greg!
      M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
      Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
      BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

Donated, thanks for setting this up. I think the goal of $5k should have been $10k. Insurance never covers it all, and especially some quick money to shop for some new clothes, etc.

James, I have some NOS M Team shirts to help you fill that back out.
        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

holy shit, did they lose all of their cars too?

Comment

I don't believe any cars were were damaged, just the house.
            sigpic
            PRO3 # 98, 90 325i Calipso 2 door, 98 323is, 74 Jensen Healey, and a few more...

Comment

Working...
            X