Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever try the SSSquid 325e, 325es chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaxone View Post
    I have bought a chip from SSSquid and the guy was very nice and helpful until I paid for it.
    Then I received the tune but my car will not fire up with his chip.
    Since then I wrote him 2 e-mails but he did not bother to answer me yet.... so I guess I will have to fill a PayPal dispute or something.
    Have you tried swapping the stock chip back on to see if it will start?

Comment

:) Of course I did.
      With any other chip / ecu car will start.
      Have both 172 ecu and 173 ecu plus OEM chip and another tuning chip.
      They will all start but the SSSQuid will not.

Main concern is that SSSquid does not answer to any e-mails since last week.
      Last edited by jaxone; 06-09-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

i have zero emails from anyone talking about what youre talking about.... arr you sure youre emailing the right address?

Comment

Jesse, sent you 2 e-mails and nothing... no reply no nothing.
          Check your spam folder maybe.
          I would not come here and post if this thread would not be regarding feedback on your tunes and I think I am being pretty polite and patient.

Comment

how can I reply to something I never got? I never received any emails from anyone (whoever you are?) about this problem you've described. Could you post screen shots of the emails you sent? Or even try emailing me again. admin@sssquid.com
            Last edited by squidmaster; 06-09-2015, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I've just used the conact form on your website for 2 min ago beside the other mails I have sent you.

I'll make a screenshot of my sent mail to you, but don't think this would be a good place to post screenshots of my mailbox.

Comment

to let me see your messages and respond correctly. plus it will let me see if you used the right email address. I'm trying to solve this for you.

This thread is about the 325e, since you say you have the 173 you have a 325i. So for relevance's sake, please PM me any further questions.

Comment

"I've just used the conact form on your website for 2 min ago beside the other mails I have sent you."

Don't tell me you don't receive those messages either.

Regards

George

Comment

Wow "OMG", you're George Sas? I replied to your emails within an hour of being back in the office. You messaged me ONCE on the day we were closed, and then came here to complain? I'm sorry, that's a little bit too much for me. I even went above and beyond for you and provided services I don't provide for anyone else (why? because I'm an idiot, apparently....)

You got a RAW FILE in an email, and because you can't burn it to a chip on your own, it is somehow my fault? I'm calling you out publicly because there's no reason to drag my name down like this when it has nothing to do with me.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                      Wow "OMG", you're George Sas? I replied to your emails within an hour of being back in the office. You messaged me ONCE on the day we were closed, and then came here to complain? I'm sorry, that's a little bit too much for me. I even went above and beyond for you and provided services I don't provide for anyone else (why? because I'm an idiot, apparently....)

You got a RAW FILE in an email, and because you can't burn it to a chip on your own, it is somehow my fault? I'm calling you out publicly because there's no reason to drag my name down like this when it has nothing to do with me.

Hahahahaha.

:popcorn:

(For the record... I have a sssquid tune in my 327i and I LOVE it. I would/will absolutely do business with sssquid in the future.)

Comment

Replied to the feedback forum : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...88#post4426388

My fault, posting here, sorry.
                        Last edited by jaxone; 06-09-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxone View Post
                          You created this topic for feedback on your tune and service right ?
                          I came with some feedback and I posted a pretty mild criticism and yet you jump to conclusions.
                          Check which thread you are in.

Larzzz started a thread asking a question about one specific product, and you came in throwing around criticism of the business itself based on your extremely untraditional experience.
                          Keep that in the transaction feedback forum.

Better yet, keep it off of a public forum and try to get it resolved like an adult. Calling someone out to whoever will listen in hopes of getting attention is hardly the proper way to resolve your issue. Particularly considering there is a huge disconnect between the products sssquid advertises and the issue you have with your transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                            Check which thread you are in.

Larzzz started a thread asking a question about one specific product, and you came in throwing around criticism of the business itself based on your extremely untraditional experience.
                            Keep that in the transaction feedback forum.

Better yet, keep it off of a public forum and try to get it resolved like an adult. Calling someone out to whoever will listen in hopes of getting attention is hardly the proper way to resolve your issue. Particularly considering there is a huge disconnect between the products sssquid advertises and the issue you have with your transaction.
                            Andy: Regarding the thread you are right , I apologize , I did not see this is not the feedback forum. A mod should move it to the right forum.
                            But my point remains the same.

Comment

This is insane - Jesse has been over the top helpful and his reputation is flawless here as far as I have seen.

START WITH A PM!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X