DEQ Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEQ Help Please!

I've taken the car in twice. Failed both times. Here are the results of both tests in excel format. After the first fail I changed the oil and filter and replaced the cone air filter with the stock airbox and hooked the airflow meter sensors back up. It failed again. What is wrong based upon the data? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ken

Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

No one knows what to make of the test results?

Comment

Have you replaced the O2 sensor? Was the car warmed up prior to testing? Has the catalytic ever been replaced? Those are the other things to look at. Are you in CA? If so check for the DMV website for information, they also offer aid if the repair is going to be over $400.00 I believe in CA.
      Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

I'm replacing the O2 sensor and the cat this weekend. The cat wasn't warm on the second test, so I took it back a third time and produced the same results again.

Comment

Move to corvallis. No inspections here bud.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

LOL, I'm in Eugene now @ school. But my Dad uses the car to commute from Portland to Corvallis everyday. He works at Pahlisch Homes, which is pretty close to your place. Take a look at it if you ever drive by, the office is at 515 Western. It's the '84 318i

Comment

Working...
            X